panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-10-10
I meant that flash can't produce surround sound for 5.1 or 7.1 audio system which is usually called a 3D sound.
The thing which is implemented in TW i would call a directional sound as the sound level depends on angle between sound source and the direction you are looking at.
So, it's a bit confusing, bet terms aside - this is really a nice addition (mentioned about it just after first TW6 release) which i like very much and doesn't require any options to cofigure.

Best wishes,
Tomas
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-10-10
Quote: Originally posted by madmux on October-10-2010
I meant that flash can't produce surround sound for 5.1 or 7.1 audio system which is usually called a 3D sound.

Oh OK, I see what you meant.

OK, I have added an extra scene to my Crowd Scene panorama tour. Scene 2 has directional sound (the loud speaker). Plus I'm running a sound reduced background audio on a loop.

Pity I can't find a way to loop the .flv "audio" file.

Also I repaired and replaced scene 1 that had the most obvious stitching error that I didn't spot the first time around. [:oops:] As nobody else pointed it out I guess you didn't spot it either?

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-10-11
Very nice scene! Sound effects create some kind of "live" atmosphere and crowd mood. :thumbsup:
Regarding .flv, i think it's worth to try if .swf also works the same way (i.e. with directional sound). If so - you just embed the sound into .swf format and then you can manipulate you sound as you like.

Best wishes,
Tomas
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-10-11

Hi madmux,

I tried with .swf files the directional sound does not work. It must be a .flv entered via the movie option. Even when .flv in used via .swf wrapper and entered via Flash option it doesn't work.

Like I said it is not a fully resolved addition but more a workaround (or consequence) surprise.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-10-12
Hi smooth... I can't seem to open the 2nd scene which I'm accessing via the map function.
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-10-12
Quote: Originally posted by phoenixrising on October-12-2010
Hi smooth... I can't seem to open the 2nd scene which I'm accessing via the map function.

Yup your right (sort of) it is scene 1.

It is because I renamed the scene and forgot to update the radar hotspot. I will sort this now.

Also be aware if the radar area is covering a close by hotspot this can prevent you form getting a successful click.

Thanks for pointing it out.

All sorted now!

Regards, Smooth [8D]