panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-10-12

Making movies

Hi there gang,

I've yet to put together a movie in TW5 and also am required to add sound and have a couple of queries:

• If I create a movie will I be able to add one sound file for the movie or are they seperate files for each image?
  • If I'm able to make one sound file for the movie will I be able to make seperate ones for each Pano and still image?
  • I seem to recall that I'll be able to have a seperate background track and file for each pano is that correct?
  • How stable is the sound file system in TW5
  • Are we actually able to export the movies as seperat standalone files? If not this would be a great feature as we'd be able to export these to various Hotel sites as a movie only.

If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-10-13
Hey Smooth,

Here's a comment I made in another thread:

I've mentioned this recently in another topic... would it be possible for EP to output a movie track as a video file? If not is there any 3rd party software that would allow us to record the "movie" track? This would be a great additional feature as I've just convinced a hotel to have a decent tour who were balking at paying approx 5000 for a video. Not only that, it appears he'd have to fork this sum out twice to appear on the 2 main Hotel sites that offer video service. Not sure who these are mind you but'll update when I've done more research. But if we could somehow have a recording of the "movie" we'd be able to sell this additional service and'll allow us an edge against the booming video market. This also has to be in th interest of EP as it'll add longevity to their product range especially in a time when some clients are seeing 360 as an old hat.

Thats one question... the others refer to TW Movie tarcks as part of a standard tour.
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-10-13

Any movie track can be exported to video. Simply select the track and export to video.

Exporting to video will not include sound. This you must add with normal video editing software.

Movie tracks can contain sound files (.mp3 format). Sound files can be associated with an individual scene or as a background sound file across the whole tour. Or both at the same time. You can also add sound via a .swf file or add directional sound via a .flv file imported to the scene or stage via the movie option.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-10-12

Are you talking "Video" or movie tracks?

What is your intention?

Regards, Smooth [8D]