panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-10-13

multiple pop up windows querie

hi guys,

I'd like to include a feature I've seen on this tour:

golf

the feature is the pro description as a mouse over which changes accordingly to each scene. Would I also be able to add html links to these pop ups. Aim is to make a still photo gallery of a trade fair with a these pop ups showing some company info, tel address and www
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-10-13

Add a text area and set it to your selected scene. Text Area can auto change with scenes and text area's can carry text or an image.

Or you could do what is in the Golf tour and do it via Pop-Up windows. For Hyperlinks you will need to use this option. A pop-up window can carry all of the above as well as a Flash Slideshow or Video etc.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-10-13
hi smooth,

yeah I'd have used the Text area for info and added a hyperlink on the scene image directly. However I find the pop up window solution more elegant. How do I ensure that theres a pop up for each different scene... well it's actually a mouse over... or is it actually a pop up just activated as a mouse over?
Pop ups and video stream... hhhmmm cool. I'll be adding that as well. So it'll play directly off the popup?
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-10-13

Place a Text Area linked to scene within a Pop-Up window.

It is a Pop-Up window activated via a Mouse Over button action. You should add video to a Pop-Up window with it own "wrapper" where it contains it's own Play/Stop controls. Look to www.increditools.com for good well priced Flash software.

Regards, Smooth [8D]