panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-04

map hotspot problem

I've made a map with abot 30 hotspots on a pop up window. all hotspots link to a still image. the problem is that on publication half the hotspots seem to have lost their position. I don't understand why this is... any clues? am happy to send the file to have a look.
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-05
HHmmm... EP... I need an answer to this issue. As said... on publication half of the hotspots go bonkers and are all at once missing. I've even removed... reapllied them and am still having repeat issue. I really don't get it.
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-07

Please send me the project files and the tour sample ,then I will ask our developer to have a test and find a solution for you.If the file is too big you can upload it to www.filesend.net and tell me the download link; if it is not big you can send it to my email--> donald@easypano.com .

This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.