panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-24

Fullscreen menus and pop ups

I know this topic has been touched upon a few times and I only seem to find stuff relating to older then TW5... so please bare with me.

I've made a tour in a 900x600 window and added the menubar as a 2500px long strip on which I place my buttons. How do I get this to show and disable the EP toolbar?

I had a pop up open that closed when going to full screen. How do I keep the pop ups and other menus?

When this is resolved and I have my own menu bar... where will the pop ups appear?
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-24
Hi Pheonixrising, I am not sure about TW5 but in TW6 you can disable the EP menu bar in the publish settings.

For your own menu bar make sure it is in its own pop up and you can have better control as hide it or not and also position it.
Regardless of whether you are in full screen or not you can still show your menu bar if it is in a pop up.

Have a look at this example as I have done what it seems you are trying to achieve.
Full Screen Menu

Let me know if you need more info.

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-24

Hello phoenixrising ,

You can get your buttons to show and disable the EP toolbar.You can achieve it like this:click the logo of publish then you will see the Publish settings window>> click General>>chose Full Screen of Main Window.After doing this you can publish it ,and you can see your buttons in full screen mode.

This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-25

Hello phoenixrising ,

Here is a sreeenshot link,from it you can see clearly how to do the publish seting.

http://www.easypano.com/twtest/0025.png

This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-25
Thx for the replies guys will test it.

Hey Nerjace, really loved your use of buttons which I've also used in this tour:

Link

I have a question regarding your ability to resize the window by dragging. Is this a TW6 feature only or am I able to do this in TW5 as well.
If so I'll be able to set an initial size... or can I somehow with a script open at say 50% of any given users screensize?
By having the drag to resize feature what happens to Photos. I guess it's better that I place stills into popups to keep imagesize. will popups move to xy coordinates relative to the image size? i.e. i set an xy coordinate at 100x200 in a 900x600 image default and by resizing the image the popup will move relative to the new screen size of say 1200x800 and now be at say xy of 200x300?

Thx for the help ;-)
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.