panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-25

insert a form

Is it possible to insert a form script (name, surname, email etc) into a pop windows of tw6? Maybe something with Misc/ExecuteScript... ?

Thanks,

Tomax

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-25
Hi tomax,

Yes, this is something with Misc/ExecuteScript :) The idea is to create a separate form as html (or php) and when to display it in the iframe as a popup. In html these popups are usually called "lightbox", "slimbox", ... To display it you use the ExecuteScript action, which usually will contain one command.
I saw, nerjaace and several other people made some nice integrations using this method. Maybe someone will tell more specific things :)

Best wishes,
Madmux
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-26
Thank you, Madmux. I'll try to get in touch with Nerjaace.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-29

Hello Tomax ,

The simplest way to add a form script to a tour is to add it from txet.For example if you want to add a link ,like http://www.easypano.com to your tour .You can do it by the following steps: 1.add a text to the mainwindow 2.type the link to the text box which is below the mainwindow.3.click Action 4.chose Misc>> Link URL 5.click the + which is at the right side 6.A link URL window will come out , you just need to type the link in to it and then click ok.when you finished these steps please priview the tour and you will see the link , and you can active it by clicking it.

If I haven't made myself understood. Please let me know and I will send you some screenshots to show you how to do it.

This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-29

Thank you, Donald. But what I would like to insert that form inside of the pop-page. Your way is for opening a new windows browser or outlook/email.

Is there another way for me?