panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-25

New tour / nice floorplans

hi guys,

So I've been useing TW5 for a few Months now after a pano break for a few years and otherwise having used TW 1.3. This is my 4th tour useing TW5 and as usual have found much input, inspiration and helpful suggestions here.

I've tried a few different settings but seem to be hit miss with still images retaining their optimised size. Instead they're been taken into fullscreen mode as well. I guess putting them in pop ups is the solution for future ref for more control.

I've been asked about the floorplan software which I quite like.

Easy to use and free though worth paying up a little so as publish larger images.

tour link

Floorplan link
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-25

Hello Phoenixrising ,

Thank you very much for visiting EP forum and sharing your nice tour with all forum friends.

You are right,you can put the still iamges into pop up windows.And another way for you to show still images is to use hotspot,the only thing you need to do is to set an action for the hotspot by the following steps:click anction>>chose Misc>> chose Pop up image >> click +.( If I haven't made my self understood ,just tell me and I will send you a screen shot about how to show still images by hotspot)

I have viewed your tour , it's wonderful.And floorplan is also a good plane design software , if designers use it together with panoweaver or tourweaver , I think they can get a good floorplan and a good panorama/virtual tour.

This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-26
Thx Donald,

yeah I've already integrated the open pop-up via hotspot. (Have a look at the panorama top middle and go into the sauna's - you'll see an "i" info button on the top right hand side which activates a pop-up)
I must admit that it was Smooth who in another thread reminded us all to think laterally and combine the use of the various actions to create a "smoother" experience.
The next tour project is for a Hotel and will have the lessons learnt during the development implemented. i.e. Own full screen menu, pop-up photos, autoclose open pop-up when new one is opened, integrate a movie, sound files and even try and add some actions Facebook like and Google.
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.