panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-26

TW6 has upgrade toTourweaver6.00.101126 !

Dear All,

Tourweaver6.00.101126 has came out today!

Download here: http://www.easypano.com/download-tw600.html

Bug fixed:

[-]Transparency setting for Thumbnail component does not work.
[-]Close button for popup image is lost.
[-]Tour fails to play if there are Slovenian characters in project name.
[-]Radar for a specific scene isn't showing the correct down image.
[-]When tour is uploaded to a Linux server, thumbnail component can only show the first 10 cells at most.
[-]Hint for second state of Toggle button fails to show.
[-]Tour fails to play if the hint for hotspot is an image of BMP format.
[-]If two hotspots are applied the same hint content, sometimes the hint fails to show when the tour is played.

View more features here:

http://www.easypano.com/Virtual-tour-software-54_474.html

This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-05
I have just read on another thread that TW6 has been updated to V 6.00.101203. Is there a way of knowing when a new version has been released another than by chance?

Would it not be good practice for EP to make an announcement on the forum - seems sometimes they do sometimes they dont.

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-26

Hi Donald,

Thanks for the update. With the latest version I've now lost my Google maps hot spots. I've tried deleting them and re-inserting them, but no luck. I am going back to version 6.00.101018 with it's known faults until the latest version is good to use.

Willie

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-11-26

I can confirm this, my Google maps Hotspots and Radar have vanished. I guess they are actually there only down one layer in Flash.

So we require another update immediately.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-11-26

Easypano programmers need to build a project that contains all the features and objects of Tourweaver and use this project to test each component via a check list "before' offering an update. It took me a matter of seconds to see that this Hotspot/Radar feature didn't work using my "test" Tourweaver release project file.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-11-26

There is also a problem when with what you get when positioning objects on the stage vs what you get in preview (depending on the anchor point). Appears to be a 4 pixel shift.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-26
Quote: Originally posted by smooth on November-26-2010

Easypano programmers need to build a project that contains all the features and objects of Tourweaver and use this project to test each component via a check list "before' offering an update. It took me a matter of seconds to see that this Hotspot/Radar feature didn't work using my "test" Tourweaver release project file.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

I totally agree with you !

It is NOT the role of the customer to test ALL the functionalities of a new update !

A new version can only be released at the srict condition all what was working before is still working now !

This is the purpose of a test team.

I'm working (IT Senior Consultant)  in a production environment, and if an application is proposed to be upgraded, I simply reject it (even don't consider it at all) if it has not been deaply validated by the test team.

Same should be done with EP software.

EP offers a new release, we should be able to trust it ! 
Unfortunately, it is still clearly not the case now.

In my unit, this release would have been stopped by the test team and sent back to the development team.

Regards,
Dominique.

Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-26
Alas I have to concur here. As much as I love EP products EP has always been a little slack when it came to bug fixes and testing. This needs to be addressed as a priority.
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2010-11-26
We are so sorry for the mistakes...we'll fix them as soon as possible - hopefully within today.
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2010-11-29
We have updated the installer today. It is with the same builder version, and same download url.

Please download and install again. Sorry for all the inconvenience!
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-11-29

You should give different file names.

Some can be blocked / cached by proxy ...
Forcing a new file name will prevent this, as we do not know which version is really downloaded !

File name containing the date/version would help everyone.

Regards,
Dominique

Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)