panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-02

Facebook | Twitter | Add iframe or code

Went HERE and got the iframe code.

Pasted the code into my "360 Tour" html page.

Now how do I go about getting the button to show. I chose the button that shows how many times it's been liked.

I have tried adding a text area but it won't allow me to paste the iframe. I tried a button and linked it to the url of my "360 page" it worked by pointing to the "like" button. However, I want the "like" button in the tour not to click two buttons to get there.

Wanting to implement twitter too.
How do I go about getting these into the tour?
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-02

Hello Pixelator ,

I'm sorry that at present we can't add this kind of iframe/like button into TW tour. But you can add the like button outside the tour on your webpage.

This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-02
Donald,

Never say never! If there is a will, there is a way

First I would like to say that I know this forum goes literally around the globe with many of us from different countries and cultures. That being said, right now in the US if you are not sharing information on social networks like facebook and twitter your outside looking in. This project I'm updating and working on has to have the options of sharing on social networking sites.

Now, I have added the facebook like and twitter tweet buttons to the top of my page just above the scene. It's not real pretty but works.

We need an action to paste code into!

Facebook has gone/will be moving totally to iframes in the very near future. Easypano really needs to keep up with what's happening in the social networking areas. Adding Facebook like, Twitter tweet or RSS buttons should be as easy as adding a button.

Maybe you could include actions to the button for each of these?
i.e add button/action/social/facebook

Thanks for answering the post.
Best regards,
Pixel
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-03

Hello Pixel,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. We will work hard to develop the function of adding facebook like / twitter tweet and RSS buttons to our TW tour.Thank you again!

This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.