panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-06

Pop-up window load/close hierachys

hi guys,

so I want to have a pop-up change the data contained depending on the panorama viewed. there'll be an "Info-button" on the scene viewer which will be a perm feature but'll change content depending on t e pano shown. This'll be used for diferent rooms with different desscriptions/links.Text box won't suffice as pics and links are embedded. look forward to a helping hand as I'm under timepressure to complete the project and this is something I'm struggling with.
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-06
I know that I can add actions to open scene and pop up at same time, but this isn't possible with thumbnails... or is it? I'm useing TW5 btw.
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-06

Hello Phoenixrising ,

1.You can have a perm pop-up change the data contained depending on the panorama viewed by adding a text area in the pop-up. But the text only support still pictures and words, do not support embedded links and pictures .In other words, if you put a link in to  the text area, you can only see it but can't active it.

2.Thumbnail can open its scene, but can't open the popup.

This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2010-12-07
Quote: Originally posted by donald on December-06-2010

But the text only support still pictures and words, .

Pictures "or" words. Not the two together.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-07
This is a feature I would like to see on Tourweaver as well. I have been running into the same problem when I want to have a button popup a description / info for a specific scene but also want to add a hyperlink or link to something else in the tour.

The text area works great for most applications but is very limited. I would like to be able to display hyperlinks and links in the text area. I have been using an alternative method to sort of accomplish this task so far but really do not like how it works. I hope this could become a new feature soon as it would really make my life easier.

Thanks.
interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-07
The solution I've come up with is lots of pop up menu's
Here's a rough demo to peruse that still needs some work:

http://www.squareigloo.com/seehotel/Project7.html#

It's still in demo mode guys...

i've got a number of pop up menus that'll lead around the whole tour with Info buttons and automated pop-ups on open of pano. If you go to the wellness button you'll note the ability to change language. It's still a tad untidy... but I'll be upping the next version later tomorrow.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-07
Quote: Originally posted by phoenixrising on December-07-2010
Here's a rough demo to peruse that still needs some work:

Nice   
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-10
Thx Pix ;-)
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-17
I'd like to see a Demo of it I sounds like what I'm trying to do in my most recent post (if I may [;)])
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-17
You already removed that tour, so I can't see how it is, but if you haven't used the mapviewer in that tour, you might want to use that to display the changing data. After all, you can connect a different map to every pano. You can use an image as background, and put texts and images hotspots on top of that, with or without hyperlinks.