panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-07

Flash contact form

Hi everyone,

I had an issue recently where a customer wanted to email a tour link to a friend via my "email to" button but was unable to because there wasn't any email programme on the computer. This got me thinking that by using a flash contact form and an email a friend form within the tour and some php code on the server would solve this problem. So I wonder if anybody on the forum has addressed this and if they could give me some pointers and advice.

Thanks

Willie

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-07
I am interested in too... but EP told me that at this moment they do not have a solution yet.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-07

Hello Willie ,

Please add a flash like described below to your tour. You can add it to your tour by pop up window or add it to the tour skin.

The flash should: (a) have the ability to fetch the link of your tour.

(b) have a text area for you to enter the email address.

(c)have a button which can call the action script program to send the tour link url and email to php and ask php to process it.

This is donald from easypano,welcome you to use our products and visit our forum.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2010-12-08

Hello Donald

I know what the form needs to do and I also know the fields I need in the form. What I can't get to work is the method to capture the url of the tour. I have no flash, AS3 or php skills and tried to buy in a solution. Unfortunately the flash send to a friend form uses an XML file and I can't get TW to work with that. Does anyone know of a working example that I could purchase?