panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-06-03

Map does not go back..?

Well, I am now testing Tourweaver Standard trial version and making a tour with it... I am very pleased about the software and will purchase one of the versions soon.. :)

One question: I have quite a big map in my tour, and I thought that I place a List Box to one corner, so that is going to be partly over the map image...

...but I can't get the List Box to stay in front of the map??? I click "Send to back" to the map image, and "Bring to front" to the List Box placeholder, but no luck... also tried to Lock both of them.. 

In the Skin page everything is ok (the order is correct, map is behind the List Box), but when I Preview the Tour, the List Box is always behind the map!! Same thing if I publish the tour and view it with web browser...

Is this a some kind of bug or can you help me with this?

- Hans

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-06-03

Hi Hans,

I've actually seen what you describe.  This could be a bug.

At least from what I've found, it is related to the browser and version being used.  Not sure if it is OS related also.

Anyway, the way I've gotten around this is to simply find a location where the pull down will expand over an open area and not crossover into the map or tour window.

Hope that helps some.

r,
eagle

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-06-03
Quote: Originally posted by eagle on June-03-2004

Hi Hans,

I've actually seen what you describe.  This could be a bug.

At least from what I've found, it is related to the browser and version being used.  Not sure if it is OS related also.

Anyway, the way I've gotten around this is to simply find a location where the pull down will expand over an open area and not crossover into the map or tour window.

Hope that helps some.

r,
eagle

Thanks for an answer...

At first, I do not think this one has anything to do with browser and the version of it, because this behaviour showed with the preview also..? My browser is IE6 / WinXP Pro.

And I actually also use now Combo Box... there is no trouble then the pull down menu expands over the map -> it shows ok and I use it now.

The problem was that _List Box_ (which does not expand) was placed partly over the map, but it did always fall back of the map, no matter what I tried. So the map was always in front of the List Box...

It would be nice to hear if this happens to others also... is it a bug in 1.25?

- Hans