panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-06-25

Tour 2 with map

Heres that 2nd tour with map and added photos.

Let me know how it works pls.

Thanks rob

If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-06-25

Hi Rob,

Works great! The pano images are nice and sharp.

Thanks for sharing your method for sharpening images. I'll give that a try.

Did you create a new path for the tour vs. using the default slideshow?  Reason I ask is that there is a slight shift on the intro still image plus the image is a bit blurry.  I've found that if you create a new tour and make it the default, the image is displayed as it should with no shift or image quality degradation.

r,
eagle

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-06-25

Hi eagle...

I must be a bit slow tonight because I don't quite understand what ur saying. I habe also noticed the slight shift and the image ain't all that great... But I don't quite follow the default issue... hhhmmm... yikes... brain cells a freezing up.

If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-06-25

Hi Rob,

When you go to the Tour Path tab, you will see a timeline where you set the parameters for the tour behavior.

When you import an image, pano or still, TW starts creating the default tour for you.  This is the "Slideshow" tour.

If you want to control the manner with which your tour presents the images (i.e., which pano or still shows first and how; zoom in and out, slow down or speed up, etc.), then you'd want to create a new Tour path.  You then start populating it with the pictures and control how each is shown.

But you probably know the above.

I discovered this blurriness/shift item when I used an existing tour, saved it as a new tour, and replaced the images.  When I did a quick preview, all the images would shift a tad and the stills were blurry.  Couldn't figure it out for a while until I decided to simply go forward with it and just setting up the tour params on the tour path.  As soon as set the new path as the default and start testing the first couple of images, the images were fine. 

Sorry for the longwindedness.  Just thought I'd share something I learned after about 30 minutes of frustration. 

Thanks,
eagle

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-06-26

thanks for the longwinded explanation. I now understand and know why I didn't get what z mean. The one part of TW that I have yet to deal with is the Movie making part. I havn't tackled that bit yet. I will though and will take ur advice to heart.

cheers rob