panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-07-13

Tourweaver Skins

I've just starting using Tourweaver and I think its great. Could anyone tell me how I can create new skins please

Thanks

Ray

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-07-14

Thanks for the reply. I'm familiar with those applications but I notice the skins have a .sk extension. In Photoshop what format does it need to be saved out as and does it need to be indexed mode. Once saved does one need to rename the file with a .sk extension for Tourweaver to pick it up

Thanks for your help - Ray

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-07-14

Mate

just create ur skin in PS and save for web as jpg. I've found the best way to make a viewer skin is generate a new doc inport ur designed viewerskin into it, make the background layer invisible and don't merge the layers. Save as gif and u have a transparent skin. All of the various jpgs and gifs can be directly pulled into tw without any need to change the ending... but then again, if u'd just tried this.... u'd have found it out urself.

;-) Rob

If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-07-14

Thanks Rob will give it a try - really appreciate your advice

Ray

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2004-07-13

G'day Ray,

You can make skins in software such as Photoshop Elements, Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro etc.

If this is beyond you! You can pay a person/graphics artist to build one or more for you.

I hope this helps.

Regards, Smooth