panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-07-16

Tourweaver maps without borders

Is there a way I can use a map without a border?
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-07-16
Quote: Originally posted by RuddersUK on July-16-2004
Is there a way I can use a map without a border?

Heh, I am doing a list to Easypano about the small fixes / improvements that they could do apply to the future versions, and that one is one of them (using map without a border)... :)

So I _think_ it is not possible to use the map without border, or does someone know how to do it..?

Well I would also like to have a possibility to _have borders_ around the panoramas, is that possible?? :)

- Hans

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-07-17
Hi Hans. it is possible to put the panoramas in any frame/ border you like you can design your own frames etc then save them as transparent gifs and the bit which is transparent is the bit you will see the panorama
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-07-17
Quote: Originally posted by RuddersUK on July-17-2004
Hi Hans. it is possible to put the panoramas in any frame/ border you like you can design your own frames etc then save them as transparent gifs and the bit which is transparent is the bit you will see the panorama

Thanks for a tip...

...but for example with a PTViewer I have avoided using transparent gifs as frames, because they slow down panorama frame rate considerably...

I also tested transparent gif with Tourweaver skin, and noticed same kind of "jerkiness"... anyone noticed the same?

Still would like to have a border (like with maps) around the panorama... :)

- Hans

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-07-19

Hi Hans,

A number of folks have done the border around the viewer window.

Just size the image so that it lays on top of the window.

Thanks,
eagle