panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-08-09

Group panos to several maps

Hi there!

I have been usin Panoweaver for some time noe, and have resently purschased Tourweaver 1.25. I have several business issues that I would like to solve.

Are there any possibilities to group several panos to one map, and others to another map? E.a if you have a building with several floors, i would like to have one map for one floor. My guess is that this is not possible, but could there be a workaraound? If not, I think this feature would be very natural to include i TW. Am i right?

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-08-13

I think they have done this by loading a complely differnt tour for each floor. You can do this  (and keep the basic skin and 'floor' buttons by creating a frame in the viewer area i.e I don't think TW is actually doing this it just looks like it. I think the TW bit is what you see in the viewer area, the skin and floor buttons have been generated separately simply as a graphic 'skin' with buttons linked to the URL of each TW tour.

That's my guess from my knowledge and have used a similar approach to get map areas to wrap around the viewer (create multiple frames on a page, bookmark the TW tour at the reference point you want to appear in each frame and you can 'fiddle the layout. It isn't elegant but it works - only trouble is the compass function becomes a problem as it appears in all frames. Obviously a proper function for this in TW would be nice.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-08-09

Hi ronnybs,

I've seen a number of members request this feature and it is a feature I would also like. The only way round it so far is for me to create a new page ie one page per floor. It's a bit annoying but quite doable. I've just added a floor url link to the skin.

sorry I can't be of more help

If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-08-09
Hi, and thanx for your quick respond. Yes it is not the way I want to do it, so I have to skip this way of doing it. But, yes, it would be a nice feature. Depending on how Easypano would implement this, it could save some loading time if it is made in a way that the panos would load, like a group, when the first are referred to.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-08-09

another work-round.. make a big map and squeeze the view... it comes up with a scroll bar that allows you to move between floors.

Not elegant, but doable!

Would be proper to have a changing map option.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-08-09

btw. anyone know what the issue is with the sound!!!!

Can't get that f*****r to behave at all!

Cheers all

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-08-10

look!

http://eu1.easypano.com/Gallery/Hotel_flash/tour.html

click the left of the virtual tour.

And this feature will be implemented in version 2.00!

Easypano Observer
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-08-11

Nice!

I took a look at that earlier but could not figure out how they did that. So, when will this version be released? Anyone who knows?