panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2004-08-19

Your web site is full of the results made with these products!

Good luck getting a refund!

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-08-19

True, I have considered that! As much as it pains me, and I wish I hadn't, I have commiteed the site to TW. Its whole concept and design was based around the scanning radar feature so I am probably stuck with it unless I trash months of work. This is one of the things that really annoys me. The finances involved with what I feel is a deception by easypano goes far beyond $1,000. This is why fraudulant business activity carries such harsh penalties in the western legal system.

A compromise then easypano. I'll keep TW, refund me the money for the other junk.

I am not at the mercy of your goodwill, if you check into the terms and conditions of your merchant account you will find that I have the option of clawback!

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.
Those who understand binary and those who don't
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2004-08-19

What products are you classing as "Junk"?

I understand and have heard your issues with Tourweaver but I haven't heard anything about the other products before!

Did you use Panoweaver to stitch? I think Panoweaver does an exceptional job compared with the other software I own.

Maybe you are referring to Virtual Tour and Batch Converter?

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-08-19

Batch wizard .. useless

Virtual tour exe ... Full of Advertising

Modelweaver .. YUK

PTViewer Scripter ... has bugs and isn't necesaary. php writes the params better and more dynamically

Panoweaver Stitcher. By far the best in the package. Has a few annoying quirks and looks a little basic (like a VB getting started example) However, technically the algorithm does not stitch as well as 3Dvista and has fewer options

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.
Those who understand binary and those who don't
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2004-08-19

OK,

Batch Wizard: never used it will never use it! I like to control all images individually.

Virtual Tour.exe: 100% agree "I can't live with the promotion" But I do think the idea is good and it works OK.

Modelweaver: I have no idea, never tried it.

PTViewer Scripter: Does a good job for the price, makes life easy for those who don't understand code.

Panoweaver: Exceeds 3DVista fisheye results everytime. I own both and believe me I have tried plenty of combinations. Granted other options exist but I never use them.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-08-19

Hi,

I have the pro pack with has the pro version of Panoweaver and Tourweaver with the Virtual Tour.exe as a bonus.

I use Panoweaver and Tourweaver and have been happy with the results.  More than anything else, I need to refine my technique in taking the pano pictures to ensure quality images and also to simplify the stitching process.  But once I've gotten the pano images done, it's pretty much a straightforward process with TW with the help of a template I've created.  

I've never used Virtual Tour.exe.  Same goes for Modelweaver or PTviewer.

For models, I use 3dBuilder which is very easy to use.

r,
eagle

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-08-19

PW: Probably one of the best stichers on the market. WYSIWYG

TW: Might not be perfect but it works better and easier then other products I've tried.

BW: Don't know. Prefer manual control

MW: WYSIWYG. There are other products on the market... however it kinda works though Idon't really have need to use it.

EXE: Dissapointing, as it can't display stills, hotspots, urls, text. therefore fairly useless to me.

Fizzwizz: You have the opportunity to download and test all the software before purchase. This forum has many active users and any problems have always been aired and have therefore been known. As far as I know, no or at least very few software firms will refund you a penny after u've installed and used the software. This is in general standard practice. Whilst this isn't always fair... it's down to you the user to test the product before you buy it. As far as you buying the package... well if u'd done the above I wouldn't be writing this. Sorry to hear your dissapointment... despite the fact that you activly use TW.

If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-08-20

Hi Goody,

Thank you very much for your suggestions. Actually we have created a forum "gallery" where users can post links to tours they have done: http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_forum_topics.asp?ForumID=7

We considered to ceate a "BUG Tracking" forum.However, we finally create separate forum for each product of Easypano, where users can report the bugs and issues as well. Maybe it is a better structure to have individual forum for reporting bugs or posting issues and concerns, which is more convenient for sorting. Easypano is planning to update the whole website, of course including the forum. We will refresh the forum structure then. At present, what we can do is to come her periodically and post reply to users.

-----------------

Easypano  

Best regards,
Carol
Easypano