panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-09-23

Audio Not Working Correctly

Jack Easypano.

I am working on very important project with audio tracks for each scene as well as a background audio track.  In flash the tour will only play the background audio or the audio for the selected scene, but not both at the same time. As for HTML5 it will not play any the audio at all. I know that this worked in the past.  Please help me as I am under the gun to get this completed on a deadline.  Thanks

using TW7.5 with latest release.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2013-09-23

In order to make the HTML5 tour working with sound, you will need to add the sound control tool bar into the tour, and then you could publish it.

Ricky1

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-09-24

Ricky.

You were right... by adding the sound controller the audio now plays in the HTML5 version, but it continues to loop over and over.  I only want it to play once.  Also this does not address the issue of the background music on either the flash or html5 versions.  Not to mention I never had to add the sound controller in the past to make the audio work.  I use my own custom button to mute the audio.  I know that I can just add the sound control and have it hidden, but thats not the point.

I appreciate the help, but I still need a fix.  thanks and I look forward to seeing what Easypano can do.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2013-09-25

To play the sound once only, you need to uncheck the loop option

Ricky1

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-09-25

I understand that it needs unchecked as it already is. The flash version only plays once while the html5 loops... So that means there must be a problem or dare I say BUG. I am a pretty savy user of TW so I know what I am doing, I just need easypano to fix the issues.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2013-09-25

Could you provide us with more detail? What is yourproduct version? Is your Operating System Windows (32bits or 64bits) or Mac OSX?

Could you provide the link of your project?

It is suggested that you send us the project and the folder with it; we will check it for you. Please send your project toeasypanofile@gmail.com via www.wetransfer.com.

Ricky1

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-03

I have had it.  I need a fix asap as this project is approaching a dealine. I do not need to send you the files. Just try it on your end and you will probably get the same issues.  I have been trying the better part of two days with these audio issues and cannot seem to find any workarounds. Lets go thru the issues one at a time.

1. all of the issues occur in html5 (must test on ipad) except the fact that you can not play a background audio file and a scene audio file at the same time in flash.

HTML5

2. why should i have to add the sound controller if I have the ability to make a custom button.  I want the button to look like the rest of the buttons I have.

3. the audio starts to play for the first scene before the loading scene even disappears.

4. the audio is delayed on many of the scenes by 3 to 6 seconds... probably due to the loading order

the audio controller starts on muted on the ipad

5. when returning to a previously views scene the tour starts rough and the audio is still delayed; seems as if the scene is cached bu tnot the audio.  They need to start at the same time

6. not to mention the issues stated above on continual looping of audio in html5

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-10

Easypano are we going to respond to the thread or just ignore it.  It seems like you forget to look farther down the list because I see you responding to other post higher up in the list.

The formum needs to automatically move the latest responed threads to the top of the list verses leaving them in the order in which they originally started.

interactive360