panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-25

how can i stop the background loading or automatic going to next scene?

hey.

how can i stop the "background auto scene loading" or  "stop automatic going to next scene"?

aycan
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-26

I don't understand what you mean with background... do you mean the first panorama and then the next loading/starting after the first panorama loaded? If you just load three panoramas and don't spend time setting the flow of the "show" you want to present you'll find TW showing one pano after the next on default. That means that you'll have 1 pano doing a 360 automatically and then load the next... However... you can creat various "automatic "movies" even multiple versions useing the same basic elements in different formats/timing which is a well developed part of the general software structure.

We're happy to help but always appreciatte an example... and maybe a better explanation... because if you're asking how to use the "movie" feature... well then you have not read the instructions properly... which is a tad lazy :-)

I look forward to seeing an example and a little better explanation of what you which to achieve.

PhoenixRising

iPanomedia "The social people" MAC Book Pro, CS5,5, Canon 7D, Sigma 8mm

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-26

I don't understand what you mean with background... do you mean the first panorama and then the next loading/starting after the first panorama loaded? If you just load three panoramas and don't spend time setting the flow of the "show" you want to present you'll find TW showing one pano after the next on default. That means that you'll have 1 pano doing a 360 automatically and then load the next... However... you can creat various "automatic "movies" even multiple versions useing the same basic elements in different formats/timing which is a well developed part of the general software structure.

We're happy to help but always appreciatte an example... and maybe a better explanation... because if you're asking how to use the "movie" feature... well then you have not read the instructions properly... which is a tad lazy :-)

I look forward to seeing an example and a little better explanation of what you which to achieve.

PhoenixRising

Originally posted by ipanomedia on 2013-10-26 20:52

Firstly, thank you for answer.

My English is bad, sorry for that.
I mean, the tour is loading scenes at the background. (automatic)
For example, i have 20 scenes in tour. Tour loading is at background, scene1 done, scene 2 done, scene 3 done, scene4 done...
But i dont want this. I want to loading only when i call and that i call scenes. Understand?

aycan
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-26

Hi,I'm happy to help when I have the time :-)

Ok.. cool... so you don't want the basic automatic "movie". TW allows you to set your own movie via the movie panel. Here's a link to some info which should help you on your way:http://www.easypano.com/showkb_137.html have a look in the knowledge base and the instructions where you'll find answers to these basic questions.I've noticed that EP TW instructions don't have a menu anymore which makes finding things difficult.

Personally I don't do any adjustments to the basic default movie mode anymore because I don't really offer this as part of my service and can't remember the exact details.

I used to use the TW software to create my own automatic play of the elements on the tour. For example I had 3 photos flash up quickly and then 20 second text explanation (on a photo)followed by a selection of pano scenes showing 75% of pano1 the 28% of pano 2 then a photo then the next pano and then going to the default. You can even add a button/buttons which will start/stop/resume your movie/s

Bad english is OK... what is your language? There are many here who can help in your language.

:-)

iPanomedia "The social people" MAC Book Pro, CS5,5, Canon 7D, Sigma 8mm

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-29

Hi

It seems to me that it does not load in the background when you export your tour with compression.

Export-scene slice display.

Then he does not load the next scene in the background respectively.

Miro

www.virtualneprehliadky.info

facebook

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-30

Hi

It seems to me that it does not load in the background when you export your tour with compression.

Export-scene slice display.

Then he does not load the next scene in the background respectively.

Originally posted by Miro on 2013-10-29 12:14

I still use slice display but it loads still too...

aycan