panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-01-19

problem

سلام

خستهنباشید

من ازکاربران نرم افزار ایزی پانو مخصوصا تورویور هستم

متاسفانهدر حین انجام پروژه هام به مشکلی برخوردم که گفتم با شما مطرح کنم شاید راه حلیداشته باشین

برایپروژه های سنگین که تعداد عکس بالاست و نیاز به کیفیت بالایی برای عکسها داریم حجمپروژه خیلی زیاد میشه و برای باز کردنش زمان زیادی در حدود 1 تا 5 دقیقه نیازه کهاین در حوصله کاربر نیست

از طرفیهیچ راهی برای کم کردن حجم و تعداد عکس نیست

نرمافزارای دیگه مثل فلش این امکان را دارند که پروژه را در چندین فایل تقسیم کنیم تاهر قسمت که باز میشه همون موقع لود بشه و به این ترتیب مشکل بالا بودن حجم رفعمیشه

آیا برایتورویور راه حلی هست که در پروژه های بزرگ عکسها یکی یکی و هرکدوم رو که انتخابمیکنیم لود بشه تا به این صورت پروژه مجبور نباشه یکجا لود بشه تا زمان نیاز داشتهباشه

مشکل دومیکه دارم برای فایلهای اگزه ای است که تورویور خروجی میده این فایلها به صورتاجرایی کامل نیست

یعنی حتماروی سیستم کاربر باید فلش پلیر نصب باشه تا بتونه اجرا کنه و به این صورت روی خیلیاز سیستمها جوابگو نیست

برای همینمیخواستم بدونم راه حلی هست که خروجی که میگیریم اگزه باشه و یک فایل اجرایی کاملباشه و روی همه سیستمها حتی اونایی که فلش پلیر نصب ندارن هم قابل اجرا باشه

پیشا پیشاز مساعدت شما متشکرم

yaser
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2014-01-20

لطفا سعی کنید به انتشار در فرمت EXE اگر شما در پنجره ها و فرمت QT VR اگر شما در مک

Ricky1

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-01-25

Dear Sir, Madam;

Hello

I`m one of the users of " Easy Pano", especially tourweaver software.

Unfortunately, during implementing the projects, I faced in to some problems.So I decided to discuss with you in order to see whether you have any solution forthat or not.

For large projects with various number of photos which needs to have highresolution quality, the size of the  project will be too much and it will take alot of time to open their file (almost about 1 to 5minutes) and it is very time consuming and is not in  the users' mood.

On the other hand, there is no way to decrease the sizeor number of photos.

yaser
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-01-25

There are other soft-wares such as Flash memories, in order to divide theproject in to different files and let load each file as soon as its opening. Inthis way, the problem of high size willbe resolved.

I`d like to ask whether in large projects in Tour viewer program, there isany kind of solution for loading the pictures one by one? or even just loadingthe exact file which we select? (In this way the project will not need to beloaded completely and simultaneously -in a long period of time.)

My second problem is about exe. Files that external tourweaver programgives us. These files are not completely executable.

I mean, Flash Player soft-ware should be installed on your PC computer inorder for the program to be worked, and because of this reason, it would not beeffective for many computers.

Meanwhile, I'd like to ask whether there is any solution to have an Externalexe.  file which is completely executable,a file  which can be installed on allcomputers, even those that don’t have Flash Player Program.)

Thanks for your considerations.

Regards

Yaser .Mirza Amiri

yaser
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2014-01-26

Hi Yaser .Mirza Amiri,

For large projects, you could use the Tourweaver 7.7 pro with the Multi-resolution feature which enables loading large images quickly and faster. The large size images are split into many small pieces of images and loaded piece by piece on viewer, requiring less memory thus greatly shorten the image loading time.

(In this way the project will not need to beloaded completely and simultaneously -in a long period of time.)

You could try to create a movie using the Movie REC features(http://www.easypano.com/video-create-a-movie.html) and it will play as you set it to be.

The .html file puplished by the Tourweaver could also be view in your local computer browser before you upload to your webser.

Ricky1

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-01-31

Multi-resolutionWhere is the software?
Can you explain more
؟

yaser
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-02-10

Hello yaser,

you can set the Multiresolution Feature in your Project.

Open your Project and go to File -> Publish -> Flash VR

You can find there different options also the Multi-Resolution.

If you try this please let me know if it worked, because in my Project the Multi-Resolution Feature is not working correct.

Wenn I create the Tour with Multi.-Resolution the Tour Scenes are not loaded correct, some part of a scene are in normal resolution some parts are in a very high in zoomed resolution so the complete scene is defect....

Maybe you can test the multi-res feature but I think this will not work probably. or maybe this is another bug in this software...

John12345