panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-09-23

Holgar

Do know if they have an English version availible fo SKS CD Menu.

Gidget

mike (Gidg)
Home Page
VR blog

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-09-23

Hi Mike,

no, I dont think they have an English version. Program and manuals seem to be in German only.

Holger

Holger Schulz, photoaround
http://www.photoaround.de
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-09-23
I'll have a look at the product and will translate it if i like it... and they agree to a ganerous fee.... hahahaha
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-09-15
Hi phoenix,

When you publish the tour, it asks you to name the tour ... test.html for example. This is the file that the autorun file will recognize and launch. This is also the file you can modify to whatever you want . It can be the homepage, splash page, etc. This is how I distribute tours offline on a CD.

Thanks.

r,
eagle
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-09-15

Hi eagle,

yeah, I gather that this is the part I can change... the issue I have is that I'm just starting to get my head around html/scripting and CD's. So I guess I can create a webpage, give it a link with the java script open command to then open the tour in the window size I require. (I've only ever bult really light webpages so far...). Is there a way that I can lock all the CD contents into a file that can't be opened??

If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-06-10

hey phoenix,

i guess you were about 1 year ahead of me on this one..hopefully you got the solution i need.

1.I want to produce a tour with ptviewer and my own skin and put it all together in an html page (tour.html)  

2. i want to burn all these files along with ptviwer jar and class and the jpegs in a CD

3. i want the CD to autorun when inserted into a CD player and load tour.html

4. i want tour.html to pop up in the middle of the screen with no toolbar, or address bar.

you must have something close to me needs.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-06-10
My HTML wizzo put something together for me the other week, which autostarts the CD. It opens a window which introduces the tour and has two buttons, one is a Java check, which autoloads java if the viewer does not have it installed(he put java on the cd), the other is a simple link to the Tour aca as on any web page. It looks and works great.
Unfortunatly he is away for a week or two so I cant upload anything for u guys at the moment but will do so when he gets back.
aj
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-06-10

"one is a Java check, which autoloads java"

does the computer have to be connected to the internet for it it check?

what java does it autoload = sun java?

keep us updated aj

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-06-10

VT... drop me a mail to remeind me to send u some code to facilitate ur needs. My webguy has made up a CD for me with flash intro which works well. We also included a java check and java on the CD. Sun Java had no problem letting us add the software to the CD and we're even useing their logos. It's worth giving them a call, telling them what ur doing and why and getting an email conf just to cover ur backside.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-06-10
Sounds good phoenix - Im sending you a PM.