panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-06-10
Hi phoenix a very easy to use program we use for CD-ROM production is multimedia builder. You can do very complex things with this program or just a simple splash screen with autoruns and gives an intro to your tour then click on a button and it will open you tour as required. its also a very cheap program. check it out at... http://www.mediachance.com/
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-06-10
its now from only $45! or $60 if you want mp3 support. you can also make the CD so you dont have to use a browser window at all you can have it all contained within a custom made screen in any shape you like! If you need any help let me know.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-06-11
thanks for sharing rudder. i like the fact that you can create custom shaped windows display. has alot to offer but what i need is more simple that that.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-07-07

Hi there

I was wondering if anyone could help me with two things. I was delighted to read about a front end for autoplaying virtual tours. I downloaded the trial for Autoplay Media Studio but cant seem to get my tours working.

When I try to link my tours to it I get to the screen with the tour name in blue - I click on that and then get the message Apply TW viewer notinited.

The tours work when i look at them without using Autoplay Media Studio and I get to go through all the active x warnings.

Also - if  I can get this working does anyone know if it will allow me to have a video introduction before my tour starts?

I was wondering if you could point me in the correct direction with this! Many thanks in advance.

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk