panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-02-27

Creating tours for PC/MAC iPad and Smartphones - how to create different content

Hi guys,

this is the fourth time I'm starting this thread which has had zero response over the last months. This is somewhat dissapointing as it's something we all need to consider. Then again, maybe I missed some advice here and just require some assistance.

Since we now all produce tours for differnt screen sizes I feel I've had to compromise to ensure that iPhone usage is allowed.

• How do I ensure that a 600 x 400 Px pop up which is fine on PC/MAC/iPad can be a different size eg. 300 x 200 for iPhone?

• Can I create a different tour for the iPhone? If so, how do I get the _auto to point to it and the smaller pop up windows?

• Does anyone know the actual max pop up dimension for the iPhone/other phones?

I#m not much of a scripter and am sure this can somehow be managed by the javascript in the tours. Please help as this would greatly enhance my abilities.

Cheers

Robert

iPanomedia "The social people" MAC Book Pro, CS5,5, Canon 7D, Sigma 8mm

Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2014-02-27
  • How do I ensure that a 600 x 400 Px pop up which is fine on PC/MAC/iPad can be a different size eg. 300 x 200 for iPhone?

• Can I create a different tour for the iPhone? If so, how do I get the _auto to point to it and the smaller pop up windows?

• Does anyone know the actual max pop up dimension for the iPhone/other phones?

As for now, the HTML5 tour is not yet with the feature of auto adjust depending on the deveices' screen size. Therefore when you make the popup window for iPhone, as we check from the iPhone 5s tech specs(http://www.apple.com/iphone-5s/specs/) the screen is 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen, and  your popup window has to be smaller than the size

You could make a differ tour for the iPhone,and your popup window has to be smaller than the size

The Tourweaver 7.7 is going to be update soon, and then the HTML5 tour will come with the auto adjust depending on the deveices' screen size feature for some of the elements in the Tour, you could try to use the update version by then:)

Ricky1

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-03-04

Hi Ricky.

When can we expect an update.

Thank you.

Miro

www.virtualneprehliadky.info

facebook

Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2014-03-06

dear Miro, we have a small update on the Tourweaver, will you have a try to see? Thanks

Ricky
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-04-06

cuando será la actualización para OSX?

Antonio Javier