panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-09-29

Scene Discription text

Need help with problem

I’m having a problem with the scene description text on a tour I hope someone can help with.  I’ve just did a tour with seven scenes and 32 Stills the scenes are under 200kb each and the stills are around 22kb each. Haven’t had any problems with loading or the or running of the tour, but when the auto tour runs the text changes just fine for the seven pano scenes then the still images start in the tour and the text for the stills doesn’t. the text for the last scene stays in the scene description box.
 If I use any of the links or hotspots or even the previous and next buttons the text will change just fine.

Any Suggestions?.

mike (Gidg)
Home Page
VR blog

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-09-29
Sorry mate... first I've heard of this issue. Might be worth dropping an email to Easypano support. Might be a bug.
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-09-29

more info

I Thought it might be a problem with so many scenes and still so I made a tour with just stills. The text still doesn’t change on the auto tour of the stills, but does all other ways.

I'll drop easypano support a line.

Thanks

mike (Gidg)
Home Page
VR blog

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-09-29

Good Morning

The problem is fixed. I had to remove tourweaver 1.25 and reinstall it, It now works fine.

Have a good day

Mike

mike (Gidg)
Home Page
VR blog