panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-09-29

wishlist

Hi Easypano,

it would be great if I could change a map in a tour without losing all the hotspots embedded.

If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-09-29

That would be nice:

There is away around this that I use a lot, in your photo editor just save the new map with the same name as the old map. You will be asked if you want to replace that file click yes,  than in easypano map screen when you reopen it, it will be the new map.

If the new map is the same size or larger all your hotspots will still be there, you may have to more them about abit though,  But if the new map is smaller some of the hotspots may fall out of view, they are still there, you just cant get to them unless you make the map bigger again.

This is a little more work, but it works

Dont forget to make a copy of the old map first

Take care:   Mike

mike (Gidg)
Home Page
VR blog

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-09-30

Hi Mike,

yeah... as soon as I posted that comment yesterday I thought I should be able to change the map in the file, have done so and it works... Hohum... still would have thought it could be possible to cahnge the map skin on site.

Thanks anyway.

Rob

If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.