panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-09-29

Best examples of Tourweaver in action?

Hi All,

I'm really impressed by what I'm seeing on the Tourweaver Gallery page (http://www.easypano.com/gallery_tw.html), particularly the '3 Bedroom Flat' demo.

It's fine that easypano can show us what they can do in a demo gallery, but what I'm looking for are examples of live, working websites that are as good, if not better, than these demos.

Please can anyone provide a link to two to show off their best work?

Thanks!

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-10-05

Hi itomic,

Check this out

http://www.fotorondleiding.nl

greetings panoramajaap

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-10-05
Quote: Originally posted by RuddersUK on October-02-2004

few websites we have done tours for using TW

www.edenhealthandfitness.co.uk

www.peppersbars.com

www.stcatherineshospice-nyorks.org

www.virtualscarborough.co.uk

Thanks - very nice. I notice that you didn't used the sweeping rade effect on your floor plans (as per the demo I mentioned in my original post). Any reason?
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-10-09

I would have loved to do the floor plans with scanning radar effect but because of the very limited software (TW) we are using its currently impossible to define an area for the radar effect to be used within effectively ie restrict the radar effect to room areas etc etc, so we decided it best just to leave it out as it looks unprofessional when there is this lack of control currently in the software. Also you cant use multiple maps with TW so would look daft having one map with the radar effect and one without. Hopefully the next version of TW will be a lot better and give us more options and more control to allow us to produce tours which look a lot more professional.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-10-11

Hi Guys,

here a fairly extensive Realestate Tour with Rader, two maps (this achieved through 2 tours), text and thumbnails. I even made a splash screen to link to 2 verions of the same tour. The DSL version has images totaling 2MB the lower version has images totaling 1MB. Have a look and see what u think.  

If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-10-12

Take a look at these examples of 360 Virtual Tours.

www.360vttech.com

Regards,

Mark

Mark Ogley
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-10-15
Hi,

Don't forget to go the the Gallery forum under Miscellaneous.

r,
eagle
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-09-30

Take a look at:

www.disjo.nl

Click on 'voorbeelden', then click on one of the logos.

Sincerely,

disjo

PS I'm curious about what you think of this tour, so please post a message in this forum.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-10-01
Thanks for that, disjo.

I first tried accessing your tour using our preferred browser, Firefox, but for reasons unknown it did not work. The box popped up, but stayed empty. This could be a plugin issue, or it could be a popup blocking issue.

Anyhow, it worked fine in IE.

The tour looks great! My only comment/question is: I guess you're not using a full-on fish eye lens, because I wasn't able to look right up into the ceiling of each room?

Thanks again. Any more persons prepared to show off their work?

Alternate Text
Send Msg: