panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-05-25

Are your transitions working?

I have tried all of the transitons between scenes and none work on the latest release of tw 7.8. Is anyone else having the same trouble??

Tourweaver has been buggy since 2010 (tw6) After paying for the top package, i have been very unhappy with all of the bugginess. To be honest i wished i went with KrPano as it is half the price of Tourweaver, dramatically smaller in size and works on any device without any problems.

I only chose to buy tourweaver as i had no coding knowledge when i started creating Virtual Tours.

I guess we all make mistakes.

Hope That Helps
http://www.thebrazilbusinessdirectory.com

Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2014-05-25

I was just testing the scene transition effect with the latest version Tourweaver7.80.140516 and it worked well. I guess it is just individual case. Anyway, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by.

I noticed that you have used Tourweaver for many years. We really appreaciate your support and hope you can give us a chance to correct our mistake.Could you please help to send a testing virtual tour link? A published file or project would be better.

You can also contact us via phone or skype so that we can work out the issue quickly.

Tel:+1-888-881-3340

Mail: support@easypano.com

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-05-27

I have tried all of the transitons between scenes and none work on the latest release of tw 7.8. Is anyone else having the same trouble??

Tourweaver has been buggy since 2010 (tw6) After paying for the top package, i have been very unhappy with all of the bugginess. To be honest i wished i went with KrPano as it is half the price of Tourweaver, dramatically smaller in size and works on any device without any problems.

I only chose to buy tourweaver as i had no coding knowledge when i started creating Virtual Tours.

I guess we all make mistakes.

Originally posted by Brazil_Business on 2014-05-25 18:11

Hi Brazil!  Steve here with DiscoverTheSmokies.com

OK I checked on the lastest bug fix version and for me at least the tour transitions (ex walk thru) seem to work ok on the Flash tour but my HTML5 transition seems to just pop them into the scene without the 'walkthru' effect instantly...  

Hang in there friend, I agree its frustrating when things dont work as expected, but everything appeard to be working (for me at least till) the most recent flash update when things went crazy, yet I have confidence in EP that they will get these kinks worked out. I never tried KrPano so I cant comment as to its capabilities, for or against, but as for me, Im sticking with Easypano, I have no doubt Ricky, Jack and company will not only get these bugs fixed, but continue to bring out great new features, yet I will always dread any new flash update, and wish all flash features were available in HTML5, if they were, I promise you I would NEVER use a flash ANYTHING again if I could help it :)

Again I also get frustrated, in my case personally, I have over a thousand tours I may have to republish do to this last flash disaster, and would hate to be in Easypanos or any software dev company in which their next 'update' might blow up existing software :(

Steve

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-06-02

I am having the same issues but there is no response from EP on this. I understand today that all of them are on Holidays. Totally frustrated with the lack of response and lack of support from EP.

Gputhige

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-06-03

Hey Friend, I understand the frustration, I believe they have been working hard on the Beta2 update for Tourweaver are you using the latest 7.80.140527?

May God Bless,
Steve

Steve

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-06-05

Hi Steve

Yes. I am working on 7.80.140527. But I had to move from 7.00 to this version because, the "link to URL" function does not work in 7.00 anymore. Secondly, the rotation in 7.80.140527 is much smoother and has this auto scale mode which is good. Its just that the load times are so damn off, its just not acceptable. Since the beginning of this week I have been trying to get this issue looked int.

Just yesterday, I spent a FULL DAY to get EP to accept that there are load issues. I got tired out and gave up finally. I am seriously thinking of moving to krPano now

Rgds

Gputhige

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-06-06

Hey GP!
I hear you Brother! I use to go back to TW 7.5 whenever I ran into a snag, it was kind of my standby, but since that last flash update, I cant go to it as you mentioned the exterior link craps out, and almost every one of our scenes go to another scene as we are simulating the street view functionality, with hundreds of scenes along the parkways, that exterior link to go inside businesses etc, and even links forward or back along the parkway, that just bombed when that flash update hit :(

I really like Ricky, Jack and crew and do not want to switch ever, what I have found is SOMETIMES when theres problems that pop up, and theres not replys in these tech forums for a bit, then it seems a post pops up with a updated version that addresses most the problems, so maybe somtimes its a 'work non-stop till theres a fix' with no time allocated for the forums (Im not recommending this as a good battle plan) but thats just my 2 cents worth feedback. Each time I hit these forums I am looking for a "new version x.x is now online that fixes ____"  sort of like the last fix corrected the exterior linking etc.  So try and hang in there GP, from the detail on your tours Im sure I xould learn a few tricks from you friend!
May God Bless,
Steve

Steve