need some help here on my project. I know many of you are quite well versed with this application and appreciate any suggestions on the same.
I am currently using TW 7.0 (I have scene load problems in 7.7) for my project and have 7 Rooms (scenes) in the same. The first scene is the entrance to an apartment and the last scene is the Home Theater where a .flv movie plays on autoplay. My issues are as follows:
1. When the tour is on automode (without any interference from the user), the camera moves from one roomto the other based on the Movie REC settings. No issues.
However, when the user selects any specific camera in the Map, the camera continues to rotate in the same room. I want this to move to the other room after one rotation.
2. As mentioned, I have an .flv movie set up in the Home theater room with Audio. This is the last room. I have set the .flv movie to AutoPlay in the settings. In automode, the camera stops rotation after one rotation and indicates end of tour (as I have the loop unchecked). However, in interactive mode, the camera continues the rotation. I want this to stop to indicate end of tour to the viewer.
3. Related to the above, after the .flv movie (with audio) completes the play and if the user clicks on any other camera in the Map, the audio (the background music set in Publish settings) is muted and no sound plays. I am assuming that the .flv player is still on and is somehow interfering with the background music. How do I aovid this.
4. Not related to any of the above, is there a script I could use to trigger an action when the tour enters a new room.
5. Finally, has anyone tried to autoscale the popupwindow based on the browser in 7.0 version. I understand this is on in the new 7.8 version, but I do not want to try this version before its 100% tested and tried.