panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-05-26

Need Help

Hi Guys

need some help here on my project. I know many of you are quite well versed with this application and appreciate any suggestions on the same.

I am currently using TW 7.0 (I have scene load problems in  7.7) for my project and have 7 Rooms (scenes) in the same. The first scene is the entrance to an apartment and the last scene is the Home Theater where a .flv movie plays on autoplay. My issues are as follows:

1. When the tour is on automode (without any interference from the user), the camera moves from one roomto the other based on the Movie REC settings. No issues.
However, when the user selects any specific camera in the Map, the camera continues to rotate in the same room. I want this to move to the other room after one rotation.

2. As mentioned, I have an .flv movie set up in the Home theater room with Audio. This is the last room. I have set the .flv movie to AutoPlay in the settings. In automode, the camera stops rotation after one rotation and indicates end of tour (as I have the loop unchecked). However, in interactive mode, the camera continues the rotation. I want this to stop to indicate end of tour to the viewer.

3. Related to the above, after the .flv movie (with audio) completes the play and if the user clicks on any other camera in the Map, the audio (the background music set in Publish settings) is muted and no sound plays. I am assuming that the .flv player is still on and is somehow interfering with the background music. How do I aovid this.

4. Not related to any of the above, is there a script I could use to trigger an action when the tour enters a new room.

5. Finally, has anyone tried to autoscale the popupwindow based on the browser in 7.0 version. I understand this is on in the new 7.8 version, but I do not want to try this version before its 100% tested and tried.

BR

GP

Gputhige

Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2014-05-27

It is strongly suggested that you can download the latest Tourweaver and test your project in trial version first. If it works, and then you can activate the latest version with the same license key. You can also send your project directly to us so that our technical support can test the issue and work out it. The files can be sent to easypanofile@gmail.com via www.wetransfer.com. Thanks for your cooperation.

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-05-31

I am quite disappointed with these stock answers of "send your files to us" everytime. There are 5 points raised by me and none of them seem to be unique or "totally new". It is not possible to keep sending the files everytime and wait for your standard response - "its working fine at our end"

I have brought to your notice earlier that the scenes do not load immediately in 7.7 and now 7.8 (the latest version). As mentioned by you, I have downloaded the new version and created a project in this version. Now I have a load time of atleast 12 seconds from scene to scene. This is with fast internet speeds of 4G ???? Ironically, the same project with the same images and setup,  loads with lighting speeed if published in 7.0 version. Hows that ????

Before you again ask me to send the files to you, I have  published the sample lhasa_360 project included in the 7.8 version. I have not changed any publish settings and published the same as it is. The result is very clear for anyone to see. I have uploaded this in my website and the link is as follows:

http://maximuzindia.com/lasa/_auto/flash/Tourweaver_Lhasa_360_Tour.html

1. It takes a minumum of 10 seconds for each scene to load. This is too much time.
2. Despite the 10 seconds load time, the scene still loads with blurry images and sharpens up after about 2 seconds. Image attached.
3. Inspite of all this delay, still portions of the images are blurry as the rotation happens which does not give a good picture to the viewer. Image attached

Please do not ask me for the source files. These are your sample files and you can check for yourself. Everytime, there is a query, the response is as if its for the first time you are facing the issue. Please try and give responsible reverts so that it improves our confidence in the product. If there are issues, it is better to come upfront on this and inform us than asking for the source files and reverting with "All okay" response.

Its so very frustrating that even after two months, I am unable to publish my firt tour to the satisfaction of the customer. I am trying to promote this concept out here and am stuck with the very first project with absolutely no support from EasyPano.

I would like to know why there are no load delays in 7.0 output as compared to 7.8 output. Also, can you go through the above mail and the points raised and revert "point by point"???? I am sure your technical staff can try and simulate these issues in your lab environment without me having to send the source files. If you have not understood the issues, please let me know, I can eloborate on the same.

Best Regards,

Gputhige

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-06-03

Hey GP!
Are you using Tourweaver 7.80.140527
May God Bless,'

Steve

Steve

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-06-05

Hi Steve

my sentiments exactly. I have been trying to get EP to acknowledge the fact that there IS AN ISSUE with 7.8, but they REFUSE to accept it. I am just hoping that behind this false front they are putting up, their team IS ACTUALLY working on a fix for this bug.

As you rightly said,

May God bless all users and hopefully, EP too!!

Rgds

Gputhige

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-06-30

I am not sure if anyone else had this problem of slow loads on 7.80.140527 as I did not see any posts after this. However, I wish to inform that I found a solution to this problem which has now improved the performance significantly. Ofcourse, I could still do with faster load times, but this I can live with.

For anyone else, who has the same problem, I noticed that this issue was coming up only on Firefox and not on Google Chrome. After a lot of research on the net, thanks to the web site of "Ibiza Virtual Tours" - www.ibizagallery.com, I chanced upon swfobject 2.2 version which helps the swf file load in Firefox a lot faster.

The website also provides the alternate code to be placed in the main html file which needs to be tweaked a bit to get the right results.

http://www.ibizagallery.com/en/9/3/web-how-to.html

If anyone wants any help on this, you may pm me and I can share the details.

I wish this solution could have been provided by EP instead.

Thanks to ibizagallery.com!!!!!

Best Regards

GP

BTW: I also noticed that the html file generated by EP for flash has coding problem (though minor). There is a missing " at the end of the line

<div id="flashcontent" width = "100%" height ="100%">

Gputhige

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-09-01

Hello,

Please I need step by step approach on how to upload the published tour into my joomla site

Kind regards !

Adeniji
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-09-04

Hello guys, I uploaded my Virtual tour and all i could see was the loading page.

Its can be viewed here: http://sky.easypano.com/virtual-tour/Virtual-Tour-for-May-%26-Baker-16975.html

Please guys, what am i doing wrong here.. I will gladly appreciate a response..

Please help a newbie grow and dont ignore..

Thanks and God bless  

Adeniji