panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-11-05

Buttons not working on an iPad

Can some one test the buttons on this tour with an iPad

This ia an Automatic Flash/Html5 Tour

http://www.vabq.com/2SunsetMesaCt/TW_2SunsetMesaCt.html

I've had a friend with an iPad test the tour and he can't get the buttons to do anything.

The Html5 version works fine in Chrome on my PC so I'm only interested in feedback from a test on iPhones, iPads or Android devices

Thanx

Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
www.VirtualAlbuquerque.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-11-05

Correction: The <Prev and Next> Buttons did work in the iPad

Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-11-06

Hi Doug

Sorry to report only <Prev and Next> buttons work, the tour will not rotate ether by dragging or using the nav buttons.

Good luck with the fix

Mick

virtualtoursnorthwest.uk

Michael123456789
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-11-06

There is no fix.

Tourweaver HTML5 output doesn't work on an iPad, even though they advertise that it does

I made serveral variations of a tour, even a HTML5 only versions and my Testor can't get them to work on his iPad

Apparently the folks at Easypano write the cote, bu don't have the common sense to try any of the HYML5 out put on an iPhone or iPad to see if it works

Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-11-06

This is the BS that the Help Desk gave me when I sent them the tour that DOESN'T WORK ON IPADS even though Easypano says ist does

"Thanks for your support to Easypano products and sorry about any inconvenience caused by. We are making great effort in improving Tourweaver's compatibility with more mobile devices and we will also continuously provide more carefully custom services to you. If you have any question with your projects, you can send your project, publish tour and link to us for further tests, we will manage to solve your problem. You can send your files to easypanofile@gmail.com via www.wetransfer.com.

If any other question, please feel free to contact us again, we would do all we can to solve your problem.

Best regards and have a nice day

Marzo"

Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM