panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-11-05

Tourweaver HTML5 Output SUCKS

When is Easypano going to fix all the problems with the HYML5 output? I've been trying to make tours that can be viewed on PCs with Flash and iPhones with HTML5 and the HTML5 output NEVER WORKS RIGHT

I've been planning a marketing campaign based in the ability to view simple slide show tours with stills and 360s on iPhones and have been waiting 9 months for reliable HTML5 tours to be produced by Tourweaver

I've been disappointed for all 9 months

Can I get my money back???

Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
www.VirtualAlbuquerque.com
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2014-11-05

I can't agree any more that it is really a nightmare if a work of nine months is finally dissatisfactory. However, will we be honored to share what you are experiencing? Please tell the problems in details. At least, we need to know what happened.

I noticed that you also post a ticket. Our customer support will help to work out your problems.Please check your ticket and thanks for your assistance.  

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-11-06

Jack Easypano

This is how Marzo "helped" me. He says Easypano "is making great effort in improving Tourweaver's compatibility with more mobile devices" but it doesn't even work on an iPad

He knows Tourweaver doesn't produce tour that work on iPads at all, and is making excuses, instead of trying the tour on a n iPad and confirming that the claim by Tourweaver isn't true

"Thanks for your support to Easypano products and sorry about any inconvenience caused by. We are making great effort in improving Tourweaver's compatibility with more mobile devices and we will also continuously provide more carefully custom services to you. If you have any question with your projects, you can send your project, publish tour and link to us for further tests, we will manage to solve your problem. You can send your files to easypanofile@gmail.com via www.wetransfer.com.

If any other question, please feel free to contact us again, we would do all we can to solve your problem.

Best regards and have a nice day

Marzo"

Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-11-06

Here's the last version of the tour I made, its HTML5 only

http://www.vabq.com/2SunsetMesaCt_Html5/2SunsetMesaCt.html

Here's the  response from the iPad user that tested it

"Sorry.  Nothing on this one. No arrows, no movement."

Does it work on anybody's iPad or iPhone???

Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM