panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-01-08

How can change from one scene to another while retaining the same characteristics of pan tilt and fov ?

I 'm trying to change characteristics of the scene in real time and think the best way would be connecting one scene to another with changes already made , but retains the same location as the previous scene

Oskar

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-01-09

If you mean you want the same Pan, Tilt and Field of View (Zoom) on al the 360° Images in the tour....

Before adding images, click Edit, click Preferences and then the Scene Tab and you'll find where you can preset the Defaults for all three settings.

Note: tha these seeting will be the Default for all future Tours until you change the Presets again

Good luck

Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
www.VirtualAlbuquerque.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-01-17

Thank you very much, this is good advice, but what I want to do is change the flooring material in real time. My idea is to use the same 360° twice, one with a wood material and the other with a ceramic flooring material. The trick I want to do, is that the user moves the scene and anytime can press a button that lets him see the change of material retaining the same visual position having at the time of pressing the button.

Thank you very much, for your time

Oskar

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-01-18

Oskar

I'm not sure the software has the capability you are looking for.

You could put 360° images of  the same "room" with the different floors in sequence, one after the other, and put a link inside the 360 to the image with the different floor

Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
www.VirtualAlbuquerque.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-01-18

Hi.

I think that was ever in tourweawer function day night. This means that two panoramas are opened at the same place and at the same angle. This might work.

Miro

www.virtualneprehliadky.info

facebook

Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2015-01-19

Hello,

I'm not sure if you mean the effect like this: http://gallery.easypano.com/test/helen/nd/_auto/Tourweaver_Project17.html

Click the button on the floor and change the scenes with the same pan, tilt sn fov.

If so, please add a button and set action to link to another scene.

And set the same pan, tilt and fov of the scenes as below.