panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-01-28

And Still another Tour with a Broken TexArea #3

And still another Easypano Tour that the TextArea doesn't work for 360° Images in the HTML5 version of the tour

http://www.vabq.com/507BlackBearLoopNE/TW_507BlackBearLoopNE.html

And still no acknowledge from Helen that there is even a problem

What great customer service

Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
www.VirtualAlbuquerque.com
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2015-01-28

As all can see, I have comfirmed there's a problem in your tour and asked for a project to solve it for several times since almost 2 months ago.

And I also suggested you to check if the Text object is missing after uploading.

I give advice. And you reject it.

Again, please send me the project or check your published files. That's how we can solve the problem.

I'm not sure if you would go on to ignore my suggestion and post that there's no technical support. I feel really puzzled about that. Technical support requires customer's basic cooporation. Thanks!

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-01-29

"Maybe there's a problem with the HTML5 Tour"?????

Is there a problem or isn't there?

Does the TEXTAREA show the Text associated with 360° images in the HTML5 version of my tour, just like it shows the Text associated with 360° images in the Flash version????

This is question that requires a YES or NO answer, not a ""Maybe there's a problem" answer

If there is "maybe a problem", not a definite problem, why do you want to waste your time looking at my project?????

Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
www.VirtualAlbuquerque.com