panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-09-21

Valentino UK temptation

for designer jeans Who can think about shopping in this economy? As a single woman, I have to be prepared for medical and dental expenses or the possibility of moving if I lose my apartment in a fire or to condo conversion. I can't run up credit card balances that I can't pay off every month, so I've stopped browsing in department stores for $100 jeans or more and eating out. But what I look like still matters to me. I'm not giving up daily gym workouts or cuts color at the hair salon.

But I have stopped browsing in department stores. My mother taught me how to shop. From an early age, she took me to Bloomingdale's and Lord Taylor's. Big stores had quality clothing and the largest selection and were safe: they allowed returns if we changed our minds, no questions asked. Traipsing through department stores has become a habit. I usually find something, and to go there is to risk Valentino UK temptation. But after unpleasant trips to twenty shops in Manhattan and Park Slope, many of them reeking of potpourri and selling used clothes, I gave up.

Then I read about Levi's Donate to Goodwill program, and for the first time I went to two stores, one on 25th Street and the new one on 8th Street. Was I surprised.

The stores were cool and comfortable and didn't smell. They were clean and all the jeans were new, mostly contemporary designers sold at Bloomingdale's and other department stores, which I didn't expect at all. I found AG colored jeans in cobalt blue, as well as other well known names with studded pockets, goofy zippers, embroidered, colored and distressed. There was American Eagle, Banana Republic, Guess, Iron Army, LL Bean, Lucky, Paige, Mossimo Supply Co, William Rast, Refuge, Tag, Gloria Vanderbilt, and Vigoss. But the sizes and styles are all mixed up, so it takes patience to go through them. Shaquanna at 8th Street asked me for my size, which is a 29 or 30, depending. And depending is all I have to say because denimcrazy women reading this article will know what I mean. I wasn't looking to buy, I told her, but the cuter jeans in small sizes would have fit me in college. She said, "You're lucky you're still in your 20s." I hate to admit it, but I'll fall for a good http://www.valentinosale.co.uk/ line and what she said was clever. The Iron Army jeans caught my eye. They were a faded brown in lightweight denim with white threads showing through the weave; I could wear them on summer days and nights that weren't scorching hot. It wouldn't hurt to try them on. So I did, even though they cost $24.99 and the sign on the rack said $9.99. "They're Iron Age," Shaquanna said. I never heard of this brand, but they must be a premium jean if they were a higher price; some of the more familiar names cost $14.99. But even in size 30 they were still too tight; this size in my jeans at home is swimming on me. I was disappointed, but I would have been shocked if I'd found something. Thrifting is a new way of shopping for

gatoso