panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-01-19

Exchanging Skins

Hello,

Is there an area where members can exchange there own skin designs with others, its just a thought.

Nigel

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-02-08
we can exchange them here. just upload them to somewhere and post a link!
btw i just downloaded the trial version and still have to figure out how to use it!

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-01-20

Hay Nigel

Its a good thought
I’ve been thinking the same thing for awhile. Before doing Virtual Tours I was mainly doing weddings and senior portraits, there was several groups that I belonged to and we regularly shared our imaging and digital templates with each other, it worked great and it helped us all out. I myself would be more than happy to share any of my skins, buttons, icons, backgrounds (the few I have) with any others that are willing to share also.

Working together and helping each other to be successful panographers and virtual tour guides can only benefit the virtual tour industry as a whole.

I also feel that if Easypano would host something like this thru the forum or in the Easypano CRM website, that this would be a great benefit to their already established customers (us), and strengthen the relationship between them and their loyal customers (us).

Thanks for letting me ramble, take care

Mike (gidg)

mike (Gidg)
Home Page
VR blog

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-01-27

Hi,

We are updating Easypano website recently, it is about to be released in March. In the new website, there is such a column. The users of our software can exchange their skin templates, experience and so on.

Thank you very much for your support for our software and website.

Regards, Jane

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-02-10

Morning
I've posted some in the exchange skin  forum

Take care

mike (Gidg)
Home Page
VR blog