panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2012-12-21

New experience of virtual tour on iPad and iPhone

Most users are consulting when html5 tour,published by Easypano virtual tour software, would support more features. Theanswer is: “Now”. After being tested and improved for months, Tourweaver7.5professional for Windows (beta) is finally released. In this virtual toursoftware, Gyro effect and chrome browser are all supported in html5 format, aswell as other features listed below. Surely, some new functions are also addedin flash version, such as JpegXR format image, Hotspot perspective transitioneffect, GPS, Fly-out media, etc. With these features, your online virtual tourwould have a better visual effect and be loaded quickly.

Download link: http://www.easypano.com/static/product/Tourweaver7.5Beta.aspx.

1.      [+]Exporting JpegXR formatimage, downsizing at most 40% of original scene size.

2.      [+]Optimized loading speed offlash VR, improving at most 30% loading speed.

3.      [+]20000×10000spherical scene(15000×7500 on Windows XP at most) is supported. The number of this kind ofimages in a single project should not be more than 15.

4.      [+]New effect: Fly-out Media

5.      [+]Hotspot perspective transition effect is supported, embedding the hotspot into scene like that in reality. 

6.      [+]Optimized little planeteffect.

7.      [+]GPS data can be used tolocate the scene on Google map.

8.      [+]Supports resuming autorotation after a few seconds customized in publish menu.

9.      [+]Setting cursor dragparameter is supported in publish menu.

10.  [+]New scene transition effect:Page turning.

New features in Html5:

1.      [+]Chrome browser is supported.

2.      [+]Audio file is supported.

3.      [+]Compass is supported.

4.      [+]Combobox is supported.

5.      [+]Listbox is supported.

6.      [+]More actions are supported.

7.      [+]Gyro effect is supported.

8.      [+]More scene transitioneffects are added.

9.      [-]Fixed issue of no encryptedimages when selecting “slice display”.

Note: The virtual tour software,Tourweaver7.5, is a free updated version of Tourweaver7. If you have ownedTourweaver7, please transfer license key in help menu and activateTourweaver7.5 with the same license key. Besides, since Tourweaver7.5 is stilla beta version, feedback after running the virtual tour software on yourmachine would be highly appreciated.

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-12-21

The preferences menu lacks an "OK" and "CANCEL" button to close the menu.  You are stuck in the menu.  Thanks

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-12-21

In the publish menu under Flash VR the menu is not remember my selection changes after clicking on save.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-12-21

Also can't access the scene viewer to change/reposition it.

Kerry

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-12-21

So far I am impressed with the latest release of Tourweaver and all of the new features that are available. HTML5 has also been drastically improved with the new features and compatibility with old features from flash.  With all of that said there still seems to be some bugs that need worked out, but it is still in the beta development so that is understandable.  

Here are a few thoughts I have:

1. When vieiwing tours in html5 the center of the image is very crisp but the outer edges seem fuzzy and blurry.

2. In html5 there is some issues with alignment of the pictures in the thumbnail box.

3. The sound button icon displays in the html5 when it is not added

4. The tour loading window in html5 isn't very impressive.The yellow line around the progress box is not very attractive. The progress bar could use some improvements.

5. The audio function (scene or background audio) in html5 does not seem to be working.

So far these are the bugs I have found. It looks like you guys are close.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-12-21

No luck here..

Unfortunately I can't publish anything. Stuck on 50%.

HarryA360

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-12-21

I have also found that my pictures load 90% and then jump to full size when using fade transition. Dosconcerting to say the least.

Kerry

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-12-21

Found out that pics were set to Best Fit in Prefs. I changed pics to actual size and changed zoom factor. It then worked.

Initially could not change Prefs as noted above. Closed EP and restarted. Now works.

Kerry

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-12-21

someone got this version work on Win7-64bit?        

..............................................................................................................................................

Home is where your hard disk is ;)

HarryA360

VRtour.eu

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-12-22

wil we have posssibility begin virtual tour with little planet? if it is possible; please how?

what about problem in android smartphone does it work Know?

thanks a lot