panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-01-15

wil we have posssibility begin virtual tour with little planet? if it is possible; please how?

Originally posted by don_pancho on 2012-12-22 06:59

+ I also interested in this question

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-01-16

So far I am impressed with the latest release of Tourweaver and all of the new features that are available. HTML5 has also been drastically improved with the new features and compatibility with old features from flash.  With all of that said there still seems to be some bugs that need worked out, but it is still in the beta development so that is understandable.  

Here are a few thoughts I have:

1. When vieiwing tours in html5 the center of the image is very crisp but the outer edges seem fuzzy and blurry.

2. In html5 there is some issues with alignment of the pictures in the thumbnail box.

3. The sound button icon displays in the html5 when it is not added

4. The tour loading window in html5 isn't very impressive.The yellow line around the progress box is not very attractive. The progress bar could use some improvements.

5. The audio function (scene or background audio) in html5 does not seem to be working.

So far these are the bugs I have found. It looks like you guys are close.

Originally posted by interactive360 on 2012-12-21 12:22

Well said interactive360!

So far I tested, the flash version is working fine, but this problems with the HTML5 version is killing me! Since nowadays, many clients want to see and use the virtual tours on the PADS and Smartphones, it woul be very nice if the guys at Easypano can sort it out the problemas ASAP!

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-02-06

Hi guys,

I created a vr with tw7.5. The flash version works fine but the html5 version no.

The html5 version stop at "Analyzing Configuration" on ipod/ipad. Anyone have any idea what caused the problem? Please help.

Thx.

ca
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-02-12

EASYPANO,

Any idea when we might see a version of TW7.5 with the mentioned bugs fixed.  I mean at this point TW7.5 is still unusable for HTML5. Thanks.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-02-13

When we post things such as this to Easypano and do not get any answers for over a day or more is when we all feel like you do not care.  This is called customer service.  Even if you do not have an answer yet still let us know that you see our messages and that you are working on it.  I am absolutely in need of HTML5 virtual tours.  My clients will not continue to wait around for me on this.  This is the number one thing everyone wants to know is if we can provide HTML5 tours.  Please offer us at least some customer service until you have a chance to get some answers.  

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-03-15

I'd like to bring a few commets on the HTML5 version.

Most of the problems with the HTML5 version on 7.5 TW has to do with the distortions and sharpness of the pictures that are very blurry in the edges!!

There should defenetly be an on/off button for the gyro and the sharpness of the 7.0 version and distortions as well as hospots were good.try to replicate that!

Another good point were brought by interactive360 in another chat:

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-05-13

Hi Jack,

I don’t tested all features of the new TW version, but my old VRtours are working fine now!

>> http://www.vrtour.eu/museumcafe

Unfortunately I‘have no new projects now to test Tw.

Keep upthe good work,

kind regards,

Harry.

..............................................................................................................................................

Home is where your hard disk is ;)

HarryA360

VRtour.eu

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-06-04

Sorry, I was wrong.

The performance of TW7.5 isn't good as before..

See the difference in load between those two tours.

Poor performance: http://tinyurl.com/7radq9w

Good performance: http://tinyurl.com/mqd8yfb

I hope there will be an update soon.

HA

..............................................................................................................................................

Home is where your hard disk is ;)

HarryA360

VRtour.eu

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-11-20

Oh, thank you. I am looking for the place where can learn more about the computer

[url=http://www.weddingdressbbs.com/] Discount wedding dresses | Discount bride dresses | Discount bridesmaid dresses | Discount evening dresses store | shop | sales | wholesale and custom [/url]