panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-23

Tour in both Flash and HTML5 Compatibility Questions

We are getting ever so close to launching our Flash-based tour. It's been nearly a year in the making, but it involves about 100 360 scenes and lots of extras. So far so good.

Now, we need to also have an HTML5 version. I was originally thinking that our Flash-based tour would only need a little tweaking, but think now that it is going to be more extensive.

First, it appears to me that if there are elements in the Flash-based tour that aren't compatible with the HTML5 tour, that the tour has problems even loading. Correct?

Our Flash-based tour includes such items as pop-up YouTube videos and polygonal hotspots.

Thoughts or insights on this? Links to other discussions? All the HTML5 non-compatible items need to be removed?

Thanks!

Tom VB

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-25

Hello friends,

There are too many things that don't work in html5 tours: flv videos in scnes,movie with our scenes, mapviwer (I think it just shows one map).

But GoogleMaps, popups and other things have been constantly improved. But I advice you to adapt your tour for Html5.

I'd like also to report there, that Internet Explorer10 in Windows8 and 8.1 prefer to launch html5 tours when I chose auto option... I'm in a desktop and i have flash player intalled...

In windows 8, internet explorer10 may choice html5, but at least it is working fine, but in Windows8.1, Internet explorer10, our html5 is not working. There is an issue for Easypano to fix

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-26

I've noticed that some tours don't work on some Firefox configurations. It crashes the tour after reaching 97%.

Could everyone please check and list on which browsers the tours aren't working. This must be addressed urgently!

iPanomedia "The social people" MAC Book Pro, CS5,5, Canon 7D, Sigma 8mm

Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2013-10-27

Thank you all for the feedback, our developers are all working on the Touweaver 7.7beta, and sure will put great efforts into making the HTML5 tour to work as good if not better than the Flash tour.

Ricky
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-12-07

I think I read somewhere that only "Cylindrical" scences work in HTML5 ... then I thought I saw somewhere that only "Spherical" work. Which is it? In fact, our images won't import as spherical, so sure hope it is the former. Thanks!

Tom VB