panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-11-04

Why only Safari as a browser

I made a virtual-tour and it works perfect ....on Safari , but not on other browsers probably, I get the message "Safari only", but most of my clients don't have Safari. How can I solve this problem ? Thanks Albert

Albert
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-11-04

The HTML5 output has been designed for Safari as this is apples native browser which is preinstalled on iPhone and iPad. What you should do is not just publish the html5 version of the tour but select auto flash/html5 in the publication settings. Then you'll have a flash and HTML5 version of the tour. The browser/device will then select the appropriatte software version of the tour...which should be flash if on PC/MAC. Flash works on all browsers apart from ipad/iphone

iPanomedia "The social people" MAC Book Pro, CS5,5, Canon 7D, Sigma 8mm

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-11-05

I've had a gutfull of this whole program. Everytime I pubish a flash/html5 tour the flash version works like a treat. Every time I attempt to play the html5 versin on line something stuffs up and it's always something different. When is EP going to finally get their act together about these issues. I'm at a point where I'm going to have to say to clients I can't creat ipad versions. Totally unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!

Gordon
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2013-11-08

Dear Gordon, our developers are still working on the HTML5 tour and when you have trouble with it, please send us info so that we could fix them for you.

Ricky1

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-11-20

I have problema with html5.

I have tourwear 7.50.13.08.12

First, I touchthe hotspot and it does not work.

Second,I touchthe button andit does not work

Nacho-G2-Colunga

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-11-20

Hey Nacho, I responded to this on your other link. I have also had issues with this and have done a few tours with 7.7 which seems to work. I've kept tours simple: panos with links to other panos, a pop up with my own navigation, popups with fotos on them and a map on a popup (actually just a photo on a popup with buttons as hotspots) This seems to ensure that I at least am able to create a stable tour.

iPanomedia "The social people" MAC Book Pro, CS5,5, Canon 7D, Sigma 8mm