panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-11-06

Inserting company logo

I'm thinking of buy panoweaver and just wanted to sort a few things out before I comit.  one thing I've not worked out yet is how to insert my company logo in to a pano insted of using the botum image.  I'll be useing a nikon 16mm fisheye with a D3 in portait.  So if I use 6 images  I want to use my copany logo in sted of using top and bottum images.  Dose anyone know how this done.  Thank you. 
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-11-06
*I just noticed this post went to the panowalker forum. I do not have or use panowalker so if this is not pertaining to "Panoweaver" stitching you will need to disregard.

I would recommend using the top and adding your "logo" to cover the tripod. Most of us use Photoshop to create a .gif or .png image to insert over top of the tripod.

When shooting tilt your camera up to close the top in, saves you from having to do it in post.

As far as "Panoweaver" doing the floor/ceiling you will still need to create your own image to use. Once you have created and saved your "logo" and stitched your image in Panoweaver select the folder under the Ceiling/Floor tab, see red circle on image below. This was done using Panoweaver 5
*I just noticed this post went to the panowalker forum. I do not have or use panowalker so if this is not pertaining to "Panoweaver" stitching you will need to disregard.