panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-01-28

Object panorama inc. up/down

Hi, I remember seeing an object panorama that rotated the image up and down as well as the normal 360 pan. I have tried to find this software but to no avail. Does anybody know what software was used for this total 360x360 object pan?
Nikon D40x + Nikon 10.5mm fisheye + Nodal Ninja 3 + lots of patience
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-02-12

I looked at the fact seventy people had viewed your question without a reply and wondered what kind of question could that be

Given the software doesn't seem to be out there any more. How about this. Assuming your object can be suspended with fishing line on its side and spun, in its counter rotation wouldn't you get the other three sixty?
:

Robin
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-02-12

Hi, actually what i understand you are asking for is a program that generates multirow object movies. At least 2 software I know are capable to generate them. For the horizontal panorama you need 36 images if you shoot one each ten degrees. For the vertical pan you need 18 different positions if you want to pan 180 degrees. It is no so easy to get that because you have to move the camera in a very difficult way, or rotate the table and the lights. There are different kinds of setups. Multirow also is usefull to incorporate different movements in your object movie, by moving the mouse in a vertical way, besides the left - right to make it spin. Here is an example of what Im saying:

http://www.msk360.com.ar/images/contenidos/porsche/porscheflash.html

Moving the mouse vertical opens the hood and the doors.

Tell me if you are interested in more info.

Good luck, Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-02-12

Hi, again. Here you can see it clearly:

http://www.peaceriverstudios.com/17_object/obindex.html

That is one of the ways of shooting it. Quite expensive by the way.

Regards, Martin