Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2008-03-27

Modelweaver 3.00 is released

Modelweaver 3.00 is released today!

Main new features:

• Support Flash output
  • No limit to the dimension of the viewer in the publish settings.
  • The flash output is compatible with Tourweaver 3.00.
  • New means of activation

Now three output formats are supported: Flash, QuickTime and Java Applet.

View 3D object movies here: http://www.easypano.com/product-43_338.html

Software trial version download: http://www.easypano.com/download-modelweaver.html

Price: $149.95
Upgrade from Modelweaver 2.00 to 3.00: $50.00

Please contact Easypano support if there should be any questions about the software.

Easypano
The Virual Tour Way
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-03-27
Is it possible to make object movies that doesn't autorotate with modelweaver 3? This wasn't possible with version 2.

Regards
Morten
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-03-28

Hi there

Morten, if I get you right here then you can actually stop the autorotation by slowing the rotation right down in the settings menu.

What I would love to see as a possible update is the ability to put 'stops' on the first and last image so that if you take 270 degrees, say, around an object then you can rotate from 0 - 270 degrees and modelweaver will create stops after these. At the moment, with 2.0. I've captured a couple of buildings this way but havent had access right around them and have had to add in my own black shots to show that the user has reached the end of the rotation.

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-03-28

Slightly confused...can I still make an object movie by taking a series of still images or must it be made using a video camera?

Thanks

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-03-29
Sure you can slow down the rotation so it almost seems like it doesn't autorotate. But EP have built in the option to disconnect the autorotation. This is only theory. I have even tried to mess with the code my self but nothing works.

I would love to see an example of an object movie of a house. Would you mind sharing a link?

regards
Morten
Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-03-30

Hey there Morton

If you dont' mind waiting a couple of weeks I'll post it on my website.  I can send you the whole file if you send me a PM with your email address.

Ta

F