panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-09-23

Hotspots via Javascript

The most disappointing thing about this great product, is the lack of Hotspots. I would like to know, if I am allowed by your company to use the product with a Javascript code that will enable hotspots.
If the answer is "Yes", please specify the variables inside the .swf file, that hold the current location, the user is viewing.

Regards

P.S. I will not distribute the code to third parties. As a thank you, I will give you the code that I will write down.
www.360.bg - 360 degree photos from Bulgaria.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2007-09-23

This is not possible with Panorama2Flash you would need to use Tourweaver 3.0 or look elsewhere for products designed to be hand coded. Easypano do not offer codes outside of the program documentation.

Regards, Smooth 

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-09-24
I am keen enough to reverse engineer the product, and find the variables. However I will not go against the company's policy. I will not plan any purchase either.

P.S. 20 lines of code (simple variable export to javascript on mouse click) for adding hotspots will mean 20 times bigger price.
www.360.bg - 360 degree photos from Bulgaria.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2007-09-24
Quote: Originally posted by dtashev on September-24-2007
I am keen enough to reverse engineer the product, and find the variables. However I will not go against the company's policy. I will not plan any purchase either.

P.S. 20 lines of code (simple variable export to javascript on mouse click) for adding hotspots will mean 20 times bigger price.

Why would you A) Say that? and B) Do that?

The product is designed to meet a price point. Tourweaver does everything you want as far as hotspots. If you are into hand-coding there are at least 3 other products that come to mind that you could use.

Regards, Smooth  

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-09-26
should have bought another

that has the option to insert hotspots

bigdaddy