panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-21
You're welcome, looking forward to your first tour.
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-25

Very nice !

I like to create tours for the hotells !

Like thise link

Eva

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-26
Hi there Eva, nice crisp photography... especially the transition between shadow and sunshine. What lens/cam set-up are you useing?
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-30
Hi to all..
I've got one question..Is there any way to make the position of the tour (for example phoenixrising's tour) to be on center in the browser, not to be left like now.
Thank's

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-30
Hi DanteE, welcome to the forum. One way to center the tour is to add <center> into the html on the webpage. Look at the code in a text editor or whatever you are using and after the <Body> tag add <center>. Works fine in Firefox an IE.

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-31
because my private message cant be sent cause your inbox is full, i wrote you here

"you have in the folder that i sent you, i didn't published on the net yet cause i want to be center positioned .."
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-02-09
here are links of my first virtual tours :)
i am work at University in Macedonia..The first VR is from the faculty of computer science, and the second is from the rectorate..Hope you like it. :)

http://ii.ugd.edu.mk/images/stories/Proekti/Panorami/Informatika/Informatika_Informatika.html
http://ii.ugd.edu.mk/images/stories/Proekti/Panorami/rektorat/UGD_rektorat.html  
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-02-14

Hi phoenixrising

nice tour thought:)

How do you hide the camera from the mirror in the ceiling of the elevator!

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-02-15
Hi there Sendhona,

I convert all tours in PW to cubic output. This gives you the six sides of the "cube" and allows easy Photoshop away of ceiling and floor issues. Then convert back to equirectangular pano for publishing.

Hey Dante,

Don't forget that you can also use the data generated by TW to act as the link to a tour (TW always generates 2 html pages. 1 to act as a link with some code to be used to copy and paste into the site. The other containing the tour itself.) This will create a chromless stand alone window (i.e. no tool bar). The link at the bottom of this message is an example. I was using TW 6.5 for this which also allows to resize the image by dragging a corner.

Oh yes... before I forget, I'll be seeing this hotel client in May again and will be taking a number of additional "summer" shots. I'll also be redoing a number of the panos as I was'nt happy with the image quality. I realised in retrospect that I was making a mistake with my camera/lens set-up.

I use my trusty old Canon 30D with Sigma 8mm fisheye. For some reason or other I was setting depth of field or the F factor at 18 instead of 11-13 which is the optimum for sharper images. The link at the bottom shows the difference in image sharpness. Duuuuhhhhh!!!

So here's a little 6 image pano tour of a fitness studio using TW 6.5 for the first time. I'm quite pleased with my new navigation and hotspot design which I think looks fairly tidy and neat. I also added lens flare and the ability to resize the image by dragging a corner. Also note that all images (i.e. info and help) as well as navigation elements remain in the correct position no matter what the screen size. Thanks to EP for that ;-)

The tour is not yet integrated to the site.

Fitness Tour
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2011-02-15

Hi Phoenix,

Nicely done mate!

About Aperture F/Stop and the Sigma 8mm Fisheye lens. Optimal sharpness is actually between f/5.6 and f/9.5 with F/8.0 the safest bet. Finding the Hyperfocal DOF distance that gives you greatest near and far focus and sharpness will go a long way to crispy images. I have found that forgetting the onboad scale and focusing on something 1.3 meters away from the focal plane marker is a suitable set up. You can see an example of mine using a Canon DSLR and Sigma 8mm fisheye here.

Regards, Smooth [8D]