panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-20

HD Tour with Zoomify. How they did it?

Big HD Panorama and Zoomify or what? Anyone know how they did it? Big Panorama is loading with levels.

Second is google map... how they did it?

Interesting Tour in HD with streaming (loading) panorama
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-20
Very nice tour, but it seems that panorama doesn't have multiscale levels. Such the prelouding effect you can achieve also with Tourweaver (choose it at publishing settings);
Google maps provide pseudo-3D google maps and its API. So, it is possible to such map without big effort. I use it sometimes, take a look here (second example): http://www.virtualivizija.lt/en/google-maps
Guess Easypano guys also can make similar map easily (within a month) if they want to.
There's possibility to do even more, like adding 3D models (like in the 3-rd example), but not for the production sites yet.

Best wishes,
Madmux
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-20
In Tourweaver we have sliced panorama. 1 Level and second after Fullscreen (higher resolution). Maybe I don't know something ?
In this example I think its loading 3 or 4 levels without fullscreen. And it's loading higher resolution of panorama when we'll magnife some area.

How to use API with tourweaver? I don't see any code after publish. Where it is possible to find it after publish?
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-21
I really liked the map idea. Thats pretty neat... especially how all the panos are linked into the map. So waht do we need to do to get this to work?? This'd be a nice add on feature.
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-21
It would also be nice to have Street View as an option :)

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-21
they did it with DevalVR ( www.devalvr.com ) as they mention on their site ( www.spacerywirtualne.pl )
Wirtualne Spacery Wirtualne Wycieczki Panoramy 360