panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-25

preview says no flash player installed

I was trying the TW6.0, when I click the preview button, it says no flash player installed, though i have installed flash player and able to see other swf flies on the net, i am using Firefox and chrome as my browsers, tried with both the browsers making them as my default browser and i get same error, even with the IE, can some body help me here. Thanks
KVSSetty
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-26
Maybe reinstalling flash player (for example from here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP) could help?
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-03-02
I want to buy and Tourweaver to test the trial. I have the same problem in the preview window, but the generated file exe (flash). I tested on machines with Windows XP Professional SP3 and Windows 7 / 64 Professional SP1 with the same result. Several times I reinstall Flash Player, but the problem persists.
Please excuse my English.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-26

Dear Kvssetty

1.try this link:http://www.easypano.com/virtual-tour-gallery.html   can you view tours in this page?

2.can you tell me the exact build of your ie,firefox and chrome?

3.which is the verion of your flash player?

4.it is better that you can send us a link or the tour to us so that we can test it at our end and find a solution for you.you can upload your tours to www.mediafire.com ,then email me the download link,my email address is support@easypano.com.

regards

Brick

Easypano
The Virtual Tour Way
Email:support@easypano.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-27
Hello Genseng,

Sorry for the late reply.

1. yes I can view the tours on this page

2.firefox 3.6.13 version and chrome 8.0.552.237 version.

3. latest version of flash player 10.x

4. unable to up load the project to the above file sharing site,as i could only upload project file and i am unable to upload the corresponding project resource folder,it is not accepting the folder for up loading.

Any other way to send the whole project ?

I am sure you need both the project file and the corresponding project folder also to test it.

I tried to publish the project and opened the tour in firefox ,IE,and chrome and it works very well in all the browsers, but still unable to preview the tour during development in the tourweaver, What a pity !!

Thanks

KVS Setty

KVSSetty
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-30
Hi KVS Setty,

You can compress all the files in a zip and upload the zip.

Or, you can try this: as in the preview window there is the link to get Flash player, you can click the link and install Flash player again. Then restart Tourweaver and see if the preview is OK. Days ago, after I ran my antivirus program to remove some files, my Tourweaver also has this preview problem, and it is solved after a reinstallation of Flash player. Hope it helps.

Jenny Zhao from Easypano
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-31
Thanks jenny for the reply,

I tried installing Flash player as you said many times ( 3 or 4)and restarting the TW and previewing but it failed to work and shows the same message.

OK I will try to send zip file of the tour as suggested by you

Thanks, have nice day

KVS Setty
KVSSetty
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2011-01-31

You could try uninstalling Flash and then reinstalling.

See this link for the official Flash uninstaller.

Another idea is that maybe your graphics card driver needs updating.

Regards, Smooth [8D]