panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-31

New Easypano website?

I must admit that I tend to always access the EP site at the forum and thus don't notice the changes on the Home landing page.

I was kind of thrown to somehow be mingleing between two total different sites. I really like the tidy initial landing home page which is well laid out out with clear infomation access. well done.

On the contra side it is confusing to switch between the new and old design... I thought I'd got lost ;-)
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-02-02
Aawwww Nerjace... made me smile ;-))
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-31
On second thoughts... when I click on products in the middle menu I only get shown mac starter and panorama2flash. Hey EP you guys should at least also position the main products within the same menu field.

Also I feel you're making a mistake in "hiding" us in the forum, under knowledge base. Many, if not most users have all come via the forum at some point and is a strong part of the product. I suggest that we appear as a main link in the support menu so that new pople find your best ambassadors easily. Especially as we're a friendly and helpful lot ;-)
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-01-31
Strongly agree with phoenixrising. Why would you hide the forum. Took me a few seconds to find it but someone that's never been here will never find it. I refer people here all the time. Now I don't know how to tell them to get here. I had to do a search tp find it. 
Nikon D300, D3s, Nikon 10.5 lens, RingT105N+Footplate+MrotatorTCPs, Giottos MT9261 Tripod, Manfrotto 410 Jr geared head.

If you know the "secret" then everyday is a good day!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-02-01
Indeed Jerry. we#re a real resource here and I kinda feel unloved all at once.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-02-01
Hey we love you phoenixrising

Apartment rentals Nerja

Villa rentals Nerja

Accommodation Nerja