I can appreciate your frustration. But I can assure you this is not commonplace. Exactly what the reason is for your troubles I don't know. I can offer suggestions and you can try them and see if you get a more favourable result.
Here is where I would start:
- Contact Easypano direct firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uninstall Tourweaver completely
- Go to the install directory and remove any leftovers completely (Folders and Contents)
- Check for update drivers for your video card and install them
- Uninstall Flash completely from your computer using the official Adobe uninstaller download
- After doing all of the above reboot your computer
- Reinstall Flash, first for Internet Explorer, then for Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari. (You MUST install both using the appropriate browsers).
- Download a new Tourweaver 6.5 exe file (turn off any download filters or anti-virus programs).
- Install Tourweaver 6.5 but do it via Right Mouse Click Run as Admin.
- Turn back on any download filters and anti-virus programs.
- Reboot your computer once more.
Something is interfering with your installation or when the program is running and it is a process of elimination.
Skipping steps, guessing and not following the process as set out will only work to the negative.