panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-05-06

more then one tour in one website

Hi,

i have a big problem with the tourviewer files.
I need for a client the function to present more then one tour on the same website. Can i put every tour in one separately folder and then open in content (!!NOT POPUP-Window!!).
Button for Tour 1 and Tour 2 for example.
When i switch the files in the folder, i can't see the tour in content. When i make only one tour an copy all files in root, i can see the tour ??!!

Can anybody help me ?!

THX!!!!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-05-06

Hi there,

You don't need to put them in seperate folders.  If you want to get more than one tour in a website then, just before you publish the tour, select FILE - PUBLISH - GENERAL - then tick the 'share partial resource player' - this lets you have many differently named tours loaded up via ftp to the same web 'space'.

Hope this helps,

Forrest

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-05-07
Hello,

thanks for this info.
I have following situation (see the picture)

The Script is in the index.html and all the files are in folder tour.
We must i change the script, or must add new paramaters?

THX
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-05-07
Ok, if I'm reading this right then this is what you need to do.

1 - Make your tour, click the 'share partial resources' checbox as I mentioned above.
2 - Publish tour onto your desltop
3 - Open the newly created folder on your desktop and put all the contents of that folder onto your website.
4 - DONT put them in a folder and move that folder to your website - all the files MUST be moved to your root space on your website.
5 - When you ftp your next tour, do the same things. Remember to give this tour a different name.
6 - When you publish this, remember to use the 'share partial resources' checkbox.
7 - Upload to ftp, the resource player file will be overwritten but this is ok - both tours will work.

Remember, you CAN'T put your tour into a folder and the upload that folder. All the files must be uploaded to your webspaces root.

Hope that helps.
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk