panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-05-09

Ripped off by Easypany/Tourweaver

I thought that I'd purchased Tourweaver 6.5 lite (specifically for the promise of HTML5). What I received was 6.0. The response I got from Tourweaver?

"Sorry about this brings inconvenience to your work.

The reason is our web link problem.

When we modify our professional and standard version, we need make a new web link so that the three products name must same, so we make it lite 6.5 .

But our latest lite version of tourwaver is tourwaver6.0.

Hope you can understand the products is the latest lite version ."

What a rip-off

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-05-09

Hi there,

Sorry to hear of your problem.  I upgraded to 6 a few months ago but I think the sale remains the same in that 6.0 is what is sold and 6.5 is a beta upgrade that you get free of charge with 6.  I've just looked at the purchase page on EP and it says Tourweaver 6 - not 6.5.  I've always found EP to be very helpful and I would imagine 6.5 is not too far off becoming a properly completed product.

When I bought 6 it was made very clear to me that I was buying 6 with 6.5 as a nice wee extra - hope this helps clear things up a bit.

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-05-09
Joe has been trying to be helpful and says that 6.0 lite supports HTML 5 (the ONLY reason I purchased the product) but it does not. Now I have to wait yet another day to get some sort of resolution because, well, it's 11 pm right now in China.

So far this has just left a very very bad taste about this company.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2011-05-10
Joe took care of me. Thank goodness.